Air Jordan 1 High OG Wmns ‘Lucky Green’ Oct 2020 Vol: Heineken

Only 2 FTLs in my area for FLX, looking pretty typical for a Women’s AJ1 release, so we’ll see...

0/2 on FNL for W9.0 for my daughter; only one available store in the Seattle area and I’ve never won one of their raffles so no surprise.

No Champs or FTL stores in the Seattle area 😢; not looking great for my daughter. Hopefully resale isn’t too high and I can get a pair for her if Snkrs doesn’t work out.

I guess I am in the minority because as a woman, I am definitely not checking for these! I dunno why JB has this colorway as a women's exclusive. SMH Maybe there is a backstory to this colorway that I do not know about. My dislike for huge amounts of green in shoes and clothing is making me not like these.

7F868ED4-016C-4F56-82CD-2C0DE3C288FE.jpeg
sorry for the blurry pic thats how they sent it to me

FTL

I never even received a notification whether I won or lost the FNL raffle. Is anyone else having this problem?

^^^ crazy i just got FTA stock numbers for one store and they only got up to sz 11 but on the app it gives you the option to choose bigger szs

Last edited:
iwilwin iwilwin Yeah that's what I hate about the apps. I remember Satin SBB's they let you enter up to a 12. When I spoke to a dude that worked at HOH, he said the biggest they had was a 10 :lol:

Damn, I wonder if my local FTL/Champs will have an 11.5.
Man, me too! That’s my size as well & I never have luck with these drops, I think I’ll put in for an 11, I’m sure I can pull it off, for any guys who’s copped these women’s AJ1 releases in the bigger sizes, do they really fit any different, larger, or more narrow, what’s the word?

What gets me is that the store is supposed to remove the sizes they dont have from the list, i.e those that didnt come in and those that the employees have access to. ^^^ I hear you willwinn

I created a new hibbetts account and just won online raffle for a size m10/11.5 :pimp:
I was able to confirm but I got charged twice
The app was acting up and I had to confirm twice
Just checked my account and I have 2 separate orders with different order numbers :emoji_thinking:
Would be crazy if both get shipped

I created a new hibbetts account and just won online raffle for a size m10/11.5 :pimp:
I was able to confirm but I got charged twice
The app was acting up and I had to confirm twice
Just checked my account and I have 2 separate orders with different order numbers :emoji_thinking:
Would be crazy if both get shipped

Congrats! That's my size and no luck for me. However, my top priority was securing a pair for my daughter. We just created an account for her and she won a M8.0/W9.5. I had a lot of difficulty confirming the win however, and had to put in a different credit card for some reason so I'm hoping it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom