Air Jordan 1 High "Olympic" Pack

not feeling it
ohwell.gif

Woah that multi-coloured one is WAY out there so an easy pass for me, don't think there will be many that are eager, but I'm guessing there will be limited amounts anyways.

yeah only feeling gold/white pair so unless they release like the candy pack 2s the I will not buy

Originally Posted by drprince89

the white gold cw is nice, i really like it on the VI's too.

Same here, I wish they made the VII's with all nubuck and they'd be copped but oh well saves me money btw if they release that 1 pack and they sell out i'll be very surprised only the white/gold 1's are nice the rest are
alien.gif

1's hurt my feet for some odd reason it's the only Jordan I can't wear..pass on all nothing catches my eye

I like the black/white-reds there.
the other two are only so so.
still want the og colorway white/red/black
frown.gif

white and gold pair are ok rest of em are trash though i agree about the flag imprint being on the inside of the shoe much better look

Wow this is a easy pass they do too much with the Retro 1's I don't remember the last time I bought a retro 1

That gold pair doesn't look too shabby, but considering it is the exact same colorway as the Olympic 6's that come in that Pack these automatically get passed.

Easy pass without hesitation. The 1s hav low key fell off cuz jb hav released so many unneccessary bad selling colorways in the past. Happy gentry Humphrey is out of jb

Back
Top Bottom