Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

Leather VS Satin

2586BC83-E0C6-4E3A-B931-C9F9878A2097.jpeg

Is stockx giving 3 business days to ship on these? lol. All the anxiety generation kids are selling off as soon as shipment confirmation hits, HAHAHA

stockx exclude weekends so three biz to ship .... folks will be okay -and they can eat the 15% if they miss the ship date. They’ll get usually another day or two after the 3 days

Never understood people who do that. Anything can happen between getting shipment confirmation and actually receiving the shoe. And Eastbay loves to ship in the bag RIGHT when you dont want them to, lol. come in, box trashed, smdh

They don’t charge ppl the 15% anyways
Depends on how many sales you have and if you`ve had issues before. first time issues after alot of good sales, they usually dont count it against you.

My shoe label was coming off once, they didnt charge me. Abother time, I had to cancel because i dropped the box on my way to the post office and the box ripped from the corner......They also didnt charge me. I had over 120 sales before both of those happened.

recession ain't going to stop these folks from buying shoes..... lots of the people paying those prices have recession proof money and or just have a lot disposable income. usually necessities gas, housing, and food are hit , and lower middle income people are getting snuffed by a recession. those people don't buy sneakers at that price.

trust lux brands (not saying these are lux item) but lux brands LV,Gucci, and the bunch still going to sell items to people in their price points. so in a sense it will go on cause its a different market at that price point and in a way people who are paying those prices want it so.

to feel special of course lmao
the coming recession will affect alot more ppl than you might think. it'll be much worse than 2008 considering the federal reserve's "remedy" was QE, which only expanded the bubble.

not only that, but "lux" brand kicks, for instance, RETAIL for $1k+. nikes and Js RESALE for that amount. big difference! I will go out on a limb and say that most of us paying 5x resale for Js can't really afford it in that we can't do it CONSISTENTLY, every drop. however, the target demographic of lux brands more so DO have the disposable income to do it consistently (pay $1k RETAIL).

but if lux brand buyers now all of a sudden paying $5k+ RESALE every drop, in most cases it wouldn't be sustainable. just my thoughts.

Last edited:
when's your prediction? I'm trying to sell my condo before the crash and buy back into the market after
I'm certainly no expert, but I AM reading the signs. all I can really say is that there is a VERY STRONG likelihood it'll happen BEFORE the 2020 election.

Depends on how many sales you have and if you`ve had issues before. first time issues after alot of good sales, they usually dont count it against you.

My shoe label was coming off once, they didnt charge me. Abother time, I had to cancel because i dropped the box on my way to the post office and the box ripped from the corner......They also didnt charge me. I had over 120 sales before both of those happened.
from my experience, it doesn't matter how many "issues" you've had. as long as you are a high volume seller they'll waive it.
:nerd:

I just bought my 1st investment property in May. it's going on the market literally this week. although it's not on the market, thru relationships my realtor has with other realtors, it has been shown already a few times and we already have an offer. that said, if you copping to flip I'd say do it. if not, I'd probably hold off and jump in when the inevitable crash happens.

I'm already looking for another investment project. ima keep flipping til the crash. when the crash comes, I'm putting the fam in a new home for the low. at least that's the plan.

Back
Top Bottom