AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by 35KD

So these are supposed to be dropping tomorrow and we have hardly any info
smh.gif

Need to know where I should start looking! and is retail $140 or $200?

$140, and they're not dropping on the 26th. They're dropping in early/mid Jan.
But it says 12/26 on Jumpman23
ohwell.gif

^^^ Jumpman23.com made an error when they posted it. You can call Nike Customer Service or chat w/them online to confirm for yourselves, or simply try findingthem tomorrow as no stores even know about them.

Thought I was done until the "Oreo" 6s in March or whatever.... may have to try and cop these the 1 is my favorite Sig. and I like how close theseare to the '01 Retro+ that I sold for $60
frown.gif
plus the suitcase OHYEAH I'm on these at the $140 retail mark....

so when are these things dropping then because i talked to someone on nike today and they said that they were droppin tonight

According to a rep from nike..

From Nike: (Nick) - 12/25/2009 12:46 PM
Hello

Jumpman23.com is the best site to check for release information on Jordan's.

I did double check the information and the Retro Hi Silver is releasing on 12/26, to Select Jordan Retailers, we do not list for that. I would check www.jumpman23.com and look at the store locator to see if any stores are near you that may be getting the shoe. They are not hitting our website, and cost $140.00.

Don't hesitate to email me back or call 1-800-806-6453 5 a.m. - 10 p.m. Pacific Time, Seven days a week if you have further questions.

Best regards and Happy Holidays,

Nick
Nike.com

Maybe not a US release?
nerd.gif
mad.gif

thats the thing i hate about trying to cop some js man always gotta be some game these guys are playin you kno

Ill be calling around once again to see if any spot my got them in our has some more info on them.

I love the b1's but they need to retro something else. Kinda getting tired of them, still have the alphas to be released.

Im going to keep looking Edgar and ill hit you up if I find them.....

I dont get why on the site it says they drop today but no one has a clue about them ???

They quickstriked at certain locations. They will QS again later in january. at my spot They sold out in 20 minutes and the spacejams are still on the shelf. Icouldnt belive it.

no lie when the SJs dropped there was 4 ppl lined up. When these dropped over 20 and not everyone got em cause we only had 25 pairs

why jb had to basically use the xvii suitcase/box/sneaker combination I love and put those ugly aluminum foil sneaks in them?....none the less I wouldn'tmind another suitcase
devil.gif

nah i dont think these are the 25th anniversary pack, they dont look like they have the preimium leather like the 3's and 11's i seen. at the end ofthe day you paying for a jordan case.

Back
Top Bottom