AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

^^Yeah they droppin in the states and I think i'm gonna cop i like the case and the shoe would be a nice addition to my collection

good news with the release date 
pimp.gif

i think it was mentioned, but these are up on shoetrends, but it doesnt mention anything about a case.. im wondering if they will com with it????

shoetrends= one of my fav sites, very very legit, guy that runs it his name is Ron, and he is responsive and emails tracking.. Not to mention prices are usually at retail or below

Mannn, I was looking forward to these too.
That silver just looks terrible. Why change it from the original retros?

I was hoping these would bring me out of my Jordan retirement.. 

I guess I'll have to hope for good things from the cool grey xi's.

yes for people asking the briefcase comes with that price by the way citysole has them up for 210 smh
grin.gif

not sure if i'm feelin the kicks. maybe if u stare at them for awhile i'll eventually come to like them. the case is cool though

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

yes for people asking the briefcase comes with that price by the way citysole has them up for 210 smh
grin.gif

thanks Smurf I was waitin for ron to e-mail me bacc about that.... retail + shipping on the preorder 8nt bad I'm still iffy on it though these won't sell out
and I got a $25 Nike GC I've had stashed away so I might just swoop them from NDC

EDIT: RD is 13 February Happy Valentine's Day to me ! ! ! ! 

Back
Top Bottom