Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Military Walnut / Brown - Green

From Sneakerfiles.com and http://www.sneakerfiles.comSole-Locker.comhttp://
The first Air Jordan 1 Retro Military edition showed up online last week, but another color scheme has arrived of the Air Jordan 1 Retro Military in Walnut / Brown - Green. Just like the other Military pair, the Air Jordan Retro 1 Walnut / Brown - Green Military contains a Military Rank at the heel, although it is hard to make out which specific rank. The swoosh on the side panels are weathered which gives the Air Jordan 1 Green Military a distressed look.

03a36ad514b90db21c5380fc46a05c15b97f0be8.jpg

i like those better than the other military colorway, but still a pass for me.

eyes.gif
.......Not Another.....
sick.gif
........Will they stop???....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Might as well put the 1s on NikeID already.

brown? got too much already? green? cant have too much but still im lookin elsewhere this season. Green AND brown? ehhh....reminds me of the military, sumthinim tryin a stay away from.

black 5's my 1st jays back in 1st grade/ cant nobody tell me nothin/ dopest shoe ever introduced, bout 2 get in2 sumthin/ 70's og and oh-five greensuede 'didas bean halfshells/ GOAT nike, tie; lions Franchise and forces but mids must die/ and the top jay? be black wrapped w/ cement stripes.

i am feeling the dark natural colors. I really have never seen earth tone colors on a jordan. I am feeling that.

Why do they feel like they have to jazz up a classic. The I is a shoe that doesnt need all this extra garbage, stop ruining classics.

good God...please don't turn the air jordan I's into what the dunks are now. i don't mind the shoe, but i hope they don't take it to the dunklevel.

Nice shoes cant wait.

Just might cop 2 colorways of this shoe.

I believe this shoes could me made for jordan's brother that Is in the army.

I think he went to iraq a year or so ago.

Back
Top Bottom