Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

Will cop, kinda' wish they got the NA treatment but I understand these weren't OG's.

In for these. I had the pack back in 07 (senior year in HS) and now they're beaters. I would love to see these in a high at some point tho.

Anyone think this will drop the price of the original release? Rather spend a little more and get a second pair from 07

tons of non sneakerminded people that walk into a footlocker looking for shoes lol tons of plain basic colored mids drop every year and JB uses them as shelf fillers

Right but JB has low 1s and Jumpman-branded high 1s for this exact purpose.

The height of the mids isn't even much different than the highs so it doesn't make much sense to me. I have noticed they have slowed down significantly on mid releases though.

Last edited:
Right but JB has low 1s and Jumpman-branded high 1s for this exact purpose.

The height of the mids isn't even much different than the highs so it doesn't make much sense to me. I have noticed they have slowed down significantly on mid releases though.
who knows, objectively speaking im sure whatever the reason was because market research supported it. as someone with a sneaker minded bias somtimes i have to force myself into remembering that the majority of people that by sneakers in general buy them for utility and arent swayed in the same way we are

who knows, objectively speaking im sure whatever the reason was because market research supported it. as someone with a sneaker minded bias somtimes i have to force myself into remembering that the majority of people that by sneakers in general buy them for utility and arent swayed in the same way we are

Yeah this is true, maybe the small amount of materials saved producing a mid vs a high ends up saving them a bunch of money on total production runs... Who knows.

Searching online for any updated info on these. Been shopping for new love's and all of them in size are either used or overpriced

If any one finds out the release date on these new love please tell me I want 2 pairs one for the gym other for my collection of the 1s

got to be all leather, these are psuedo-garbage if the black is suede, stick to the blueprint
Suede all the way baby. These were never all leather .

Still have my PL Chi from 2003 (IIRC)
Not very comfy but I'm guna put in an insole to help with that. Would love to give her a new sole
View media item 2399754

Last edited:
woah im surprised with all the og stuff that people actually check for the non og versions

Back
Top Bottom