Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

My only hope is NDC, missed out on shoe palace link and missed out locally since they didn't get a lot of pairs in and all sold out.

My only hope is NDC, missed out on shoe palace link and missed out locally since they didn't get a lot of pairs in and all sold out.
i went in the mall FOOTLOCKER rep said they should come out in less than a week ..ndc jus said just keep eye on the thread so i think there both going to have em just we dont know exactly when ...but it looks like there not going to have alot of em

sneakerbistro was doing phone orders earlier, wont hurt to give them a call tomorow just to check
I'll give them a shout tomorrow.
i went in the mall FOOTLOCKER rep said they should come out in less than a week ..ndc jus said just keep eye on the thread so i think there both going to have em just we dont know exactly when ...but it looks like there not going to have alot of em
My local foot locker already got them in, 12 pairs gone. Called the ones that stocked that via the FTL launch locator, none available in my sizes.

Be weird with a release date and make em limited somewhat to create hype on a mid bruh

Still coppin

Saw these on the wall at Nike at the Grove. Was shocked to see them there but a day too late, spent my money on NDC glitch yesterday.

So 2 weeks pass by and Nike doesn't drop em.... they must be trying to build anticipation

Its crazy they sitting online and instores overseas..... guess since it isnt a backstory included like every J that come out...folks sitting out on this one... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom