Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

Not sure if still valid, it expires today but it might still be good.

Gift Card Number

Pin

Gift Card Number

Pin

Last edited:
What is going on with the sizes...

Popping up then selling out lol

Keep refreshing if you dont see your size

Sizes are popping up on and off

Last edited:

What is going on with the sizes...

Popping up then selling out lol

Keep refreshing if you dont see your size

Sizes are popping up on and off
Prob bots releasing their carts...

How does the fit for these mids compare to remastered highs?

Was able to cart one, just have been refreshing the page until I saw a 10.5 show up. Then used that $20 of $100 that expired today, as well as some other GCs I had. I called Nike too, and had a guy on the line while going through it, and he applied a 20% off after the order was placd, which he said would be refunded to my GCs. So $20 off from Nike and 20% off, good deal. Should be here Friday.

I wonder if they are just adding inventory and we're picking at that inventory while it's being added.

Was able to cart one, just have been refreshing the page until I saw a 10.5 show up. Then used that $20 of $100 that expired today, as well as some other GCs I had. I called Nike too, and had a guy on the line while going through it, and he applied a 20% off after the order was placd, which he said would be refunded to my GCs. So $20 off from Nike and 20% off, good deal. Should be here Friday.
What did u say to get the 20% off?

What did u say to get the 20% off?
I had a 20% coupon that was messing up my cart, and once removed the shoe (it just emptied the cart after x retries), and the guy was trying to order for me and it would not go through until I removed the 20% coupon, so he applied a discount once I told him the order went through, and he could see the order number as well. I will need to check my GC balance in 24-48 hours, to see if any card has a balance that came back, as I used their $20 gift card as well. If it all works out, it will be $110 - $22 - $20, and the rest +tax on me.

Last edited:
I know it's frustrating, but sizes keep changing upon refreshes throughout the day, so just keep trying if you have time. And when you see your size show up, it may cart or not, so some retries may be needed there too. Messy.

Finally got through on an 11. used the gift card posted early and it came out to less than $100 shipped

Back
Top Bottom