Air Jordan 1 Off-White UNC

Discussion in 'Price/Fake Checks' started by roundtable, Jan 2, 2019.

1. roundtable

roundtable

Hello NikeTalk Community

I am needing some help here. I would greatly appreciate any input from anyone here on these Air Jordan 1 UNC OW

I try to help others on here in helping identify these properly. Until recently, I thought I was pretty good at it.

I'm aware of the factory defect in the letters D&A. Wasn't sure if that would make or break these though.

Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated

Thank You

Attached Files:

2. retro fiend

retro fiend

Those look legit to me. I would wait for more responses. I do have a legit pair myself for comparison its just the good fakes are crazy good.

3. StudentDriver

StudentDriver

Could you include better pictures of the shoes? preferably having the shoe standing up and including eye level shots of all sides of the shoe, and a close up of the heel.

The heel texture looks a bit odd but it might just be the photo, and the end of the swoosh curves a lot higher then the rest of the swoosh. I seen a lot of different ways that the laces are wrapped but your looks very similar to kickwho, you should compare yours to his replicas. The bumps on the foam around the ankle are also very noticeable on your pair, similar to Kickwho, mines are not as visible as those.

4. ModernMade

ModernMade

Whatbup niketalkers....got a dillema...are these legit of fakes...getting harder to determine nowadays... somebody help me out. Thanks

Attached Files:

5. Brandons1s

Brandons1s

the wings logo is throwing me off could be fake