Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

This should be easy judging on the SNS turnout this morning.  Had a lot of sizes left prior to the drop meaning not a lot of folks bought them in store.  During the drop, it stayed up for a few mins.  Was able to cop my size for a little bit more than US prices at $149 shipped.  Never won at SNS so we'll see if they cancel.  Unsure if I should attempt at the other location, specifically NDC.

This should be easy judging on the SNS turnout this morning.  Had a lot of sizes left prior to the drop meaning not a lot of folks bought them in store.  During the drop, it stayed up for a few mins.  Was able to cop my size for a little bit more than US prices at $149 shipped.  Never won at SNS so we'll see if they cancel.  Unsure if I should attempt at the other location, specifically NDC.
Wish I'd known SNS had them. I would've copped at that price and been sleeping soundly in my bed right now.

How does these look with Jeans? I could never figure out how to where shoes that have denim. I have OCD so the jeans would have to be similar in color. lol

Copped both 11 lows and 1s at 5:04..  
happy.gif

Snagged mine in like 5 minutes start to finish on NDC. I'm just pissed I drove an hour to wait in line at a store that hasn't even opened at 8:08am. Welp, either way I'm glad I was able to cop online.

champs took 15 minutes for me to checkout but I'm glad I was able to get my pair, no local spots releasing so it was online only for me. good luck to everyone else

I'm still in line at champs....

They're in my cart but I can't checkout until like 40 mins

Am I screwed or does it usually work?

First time in awhile going thru champs

Back
Top Bottom