Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

I think they ran to change the price after I bought my pair, since they rang up at $120 and I played dumb about thinking they were only $105. They for sure had a 12 and 13 left, let me know if anyone needs help securing a pair.

The guy who helped me said pairs were sitting at HOH locations all over the place.

I love these.  I have been wearing them for my trip to Europe and they are very versatile and comfortable.  Side note:  Jordans aren't very popular out here.  Although I did go to the HOH in Stockholm and saw that a few retro 10's and Futures were available.

My 2nd pair came in today, I was hoping for the best at 135 invoiced and he was legit, nice! Now I can wear my other pair care free or turn into beaters [emoji]128526[/emoji]

My 2nd pair came in today, I was hoping for the best at 135 invoiced and he was legit, nice! Now I can wear my other pair care free or turn into beaters [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Lucky.  Best thing I have to a beater on these are the premier Jordan 1 high in dark obsidian.  Close in color scheme but way different in execution.

What's the deal with the size 11.5? For the life of me, I can't seem I find a pair at a reasonable price. I picked up a size 12 on RD, just in case I wasn't able to find my size. I don't know about any of you guys, but I just can't seem to bring myself to wear something that's not quite my size. I'm sure it will fit, but I refuse to wear them. I am dead set of finding a size 11.5. Anybody feel like that about wearing their particular size?

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom