Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

Was able to cop with the paypal method on champs thanks to a member on here, whoever that was thank you and happy Father's Day

Got through to check out on NDC. "System Error" and removed from my cart
mean.gif

Still waiting on Eastbay with a 10 min wait.
Check back on NDC it did the same for me and I clicked the cart icon even though it didnt show anything was in there.  After clicking and loading the shoes were still in my cart.

Check back on NDC it did the same for me and I clicked the cart icon even though it didnt show anything was in there.  After clicking and loading the shoes were still in my cart.

I cant even see sizes anymore and my cart is empty.

Eastbay or bust for me.....

FINALLY......

Checked out on Eastbay. Super Ecstatic for these especially with Fathers Day tomorrow :nthat:

FINALLY......

Checked out on Eastbay. Super Ecstatic for these especially with Fathers Day tomorrow :nthat:
Congrats! I like to hear others' success stories. In this day and age of camping and all that other wack stuff I'd say this was a pretty easy cop for a sz 9...just had to be ready to go at 8.

My DH picked up a sz 12-my Father's Day treat to him.

Last edited:
so were these limited on NDC?

they added instantly to my cart and i havent had that happen to me in years.

I don't think these were limited at all. With all the releases it made these a super pain to get. Otherwise, this would have been an easy release.

so were these limited on NDC?

they added instantly to my cart and i havent had that happen to me in years.
Idk. The initial sold out screen appeared about 10-12 minutes after 8, but I think as people dropped from carts it changed. They were probably limited in the sense that they'll be gone by noon, but not like WTKD limited.

Actually I think these were probably nightshade 2 limited numbers but since a lot of people weren't checkin for them or didn't know about it they went under the radar.

Personally I like Nikes new captcha picture system. I think it gives people like me more of a chance.

Last edited:
Completely forgot these were 8am. 

Edit: Added to cart on Eastbay. That 1.5 hour checkout time is a little rough.

Last edited:
I think these are 10-20k limited. When checking ftl, champs, fl launch locator, very very very very few places had them. Closest place to my city was a 13 hr drive

Just got my order through on Footaction. Thank God that they ship to Australia cos we aren't getting these. Instead we got tons of the Brazil packs
roll.gif

Most retail stores have stated that these were a limited release

Just not that many people were checking for them

Back
Top Bottom