Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

IMG_3686.png

Probably had to wait in line like 3-5 mins. I feel like the people who want them will get them for sure and that everyone else’s attention is on the Thunder 4’s at the time.

yeah snkrs was taking too long on desktop, pending for like 8-9 minutes. Then I went into the app and took a minute.

yeah snkrs was taking too long on desktop, pending for like 8-9 minutes. Then I went into the app and took a minute.
For my size 11.5, it just finally told me I didn’t get them. It was pending for a long time. I still got a pair but it’s depressing not to get through on SNKRS which is always the first option.

How I get a didn’t get them message on two devices but now they’re conveniently in the regular Nike app. Oh and they sold out on SNKRS.

size 12.5 was probably not at the same quantities. Struck out on 3 accounts…

Hong Kong ain’t the U S of A in terms of sneaker hype.

But you ask him if he’s willing to OOP since they’re so blessed.

I got Ls on FTL and Champs. I think my last W was the the Desert Elephants which weren’t hard to get.

Nah. Didn’t need it all based on all the Ws we are seeing. I got mine from Livestock. Even had time to check out using Afterpay. And after I got confirmation, I looked around the other sites - sizes still sitting. These were easy.

As much as I always really wanted this pair as it was apart of that original 2009 DMP pack I can’t help but feel I would be making a redundant purchase today. All the green Jordan’s they’ve already released (just this year alone not to mention all the ones released over the last decade) and that I’ve already copped is killing my desire for these on the day I’m scheduled to pick up smh. Just off the top of my head I’ve got pine green 1s, pine green SB lows, pine green SB 4s, Seattle 10s, pine green/blk SB lows etc. etc. Like how many green shoes does one really need? Nike/JB really made this an issue by waiting so long to release these again after releasing all the other similar cws first smh. These are about 5 years too late IMO. Got EA through JD but wish I could get my points back and wait to see if these hit a sale at the very least. We’ll see.

I’m looking around an hour after drop and these sold out in most sites down to the toddler size which is surprising cuz most sizes sat for at least 30 min.

I already secured my pair a couple days ago but copped my daughters first j’s. Her favorite color is green so I’ve been waiting on these.

Attachments

• 20D987C3-21D4-4950-8B0C-D84C0C5051CD.png
    20D987C3-21D4-4950-8B0C-D84C0C5051CD.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 3D43B059-83A7-4599-8F8E-E19A5EDFF11C.png
    3D43B059-83A7-4599-8F8E-E19A5EDFF11C.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 143
Back
Top Bottom