Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

20230415_171317.jpg

Beautiful vivid green on these, great for spring/summer .
20230415_171248.jpg

Are you calling me a troll?

The green on the shoe is way brighter than portrayed in shangaisole’s photos. In his photos the green appears pine green, which is a nicer shade imo.
I thought you was trolling. Light makes things look different. But it dont mean it totally looks like something it aint.

I think these will be chilling at JD when I mosey in at 2pm. At least that’s what I’m hoping. They never sold out on JD exclusive access so that’s a good sign.
Welp ended up walking in Hibbets instead of JD and copped about an hour ago. Saw they were chillin on NDC and wanted to see them in hand today so I just waited for my old lady to leave the house so I could sneak them in without her seeing. They’ll blend in with the others 🤦🏾‍♂️🤣

I wanna buy, but itd have to be on disco. I haven’t wore my pines in like 3 years

Got rid of pines long time ago

These way better. Wish they were on discount because idk if I’ll even wear em :lol:

Today's pickup. The other pairs are:

-DS 2009 DMP 1's
-DS 2018 Pine Green 1's
-DS 2020 Pine Green 2.0's

All pairs are size 12 and DS...
Screenshot_20230415_190521_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_190528_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_190534_Facebook.jpg

How close are the Pine 1s to either the 09 and this new release? These are probably my next cop

Pines have that weird tumbled leather and darker shade of green. The Lucky green have the bigger swoosh (is this a thing now) and lighter shade of green that is closer to the green rocked by the folks in Massachusetts.

Nike should just remaster the 1 adopt the shape of the 85, leather they use normal and the new larger swoosh.

You can see the bigger swoosh difference in those comparison picks above. It’s a change for the better.

I’ll probably end up going with black laces but I’m tempted to try the green’s first.

Back
Top Bottom