Air Jordan 1 OG High “Pollen” - FALL 2021

Ok so I turned my phone off and turned it back on and it let me in and claimed them before the deadline…. After cussing out 2 footlocker representatives lol like bro I can’t even afford a bot, I buy shoes that I like what do you mean??!!! Hopefully there’s no shenanigans with the Bordeaux 6s tomorrow

Ok so I turned my phone off and turned it back on and it let me in and claimed them before the deadline…. After cussing out 2 footlocker representatives lol like bro I can’t even afford a bot, I buy shoes that I like what do you mean??!!! Hopefully there’s no shenanigans with the Bordeaux 6s tomorrow

If you're on wifi, drop the wifi, so your IP address changes, as that is what's blocked. I get that if I hit the ATC button too fast to try to cart.

FLX app win. First time I won back to back weeks using the app. I had won the Thunder 4’s the previous week/entry.
E2BCA55C-92B9-48BF-973F-F03677E4F487.jpeg

Yellow leather is really nice on these. Reminds me of the way Shadows feel, nice and plush. My box came damaged from ebay, top is bent and there is a small rip on one of the sided. Usually I don't care, but this was a special color box anyone have experience with them with this kind of thing? I wasn't sure if they gave coupons or anything like some others or if it was even worth pursuing it.

Yellow leather is really nice on these. Reminds me of the way Shadows feel, nice and plush. My box came damaged from ebay, top is bent and there is a small rip on one of the sided. Usually I don't care, but this was a special color box anyone have experience with them with this kind of thing? I wasn't sure if they gave coupons or anything like some others or if it was even worth pursuing it.
Pursue it.

Back
Top Bottom