Air Jordan 1 OG High “Pollen” - FALL 2021

Happy I won, but I'm not that stoked. Maybe it will sink on once I pick up. The rarity has numbed me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210813-101533.jpg
    Screenshot_20210813-101533.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 331
L's across all three apps for me and thats with full headstarts too. What a waste of points! I guess its snkrs tomorrow and if i cant cop on there, then its onto the next one.

Until the footsites do something to counter the bots that crash the system, more people than a little bit are going to keep taking and incurring massive l's

Was waitlisted at first then when the app went came back on line, I was bumped off and able to reserve a pair. Excited for this pair.

**** my ***, meant to throw my hat in the ring for a pair at FTL but was waffling between just going for a pair at the closest store which is an hour away or going for them at the three closest stores

thought I had until 4:30 to do it but turns out it was until 4

if anyone wants to trade these in 9.5 for shadow 2.0 in 9.5 LMK

How is all sizes booked within 5 seconds, it’s getting stupid just to cop kicks

I wonder this too. Educated guess would be bots that spoof location, because I don't see how it's possible to be fully booked in seconds. I was on right at 11:45 or whatever it was and it was fully booked in SoCal.

I wonder this too. Educated guess would be bots that spoof location, because I don't see how it's possible to be fully booked in seconds. I was on right at 11:45 or whatever it was and it was fully booked in SoCal.
It’s not bots. It’s mostly people that have fast net and timed it properly. I get hit every sneaker pass now. Once you know how it works. You’ll get it

Only one W so far since FLX (i.e., Fire Red 4s). And now just got my second WL (FTL). 😂

Seattle area, size 10.
Me and you are on the same boat I hit on the Mocha 1's on FootLocker and now I hit on these also on Footlocker while losing a ridiculous amount of points(2 w's since the invention of the FLX app). I really wanted these and I will use my military discount.

These might be my first pair of OG Highs.

Hearing how soft the leather is & how well they’re made.

Took the L on Travi today like facing off with a Jedi. Mad ASF :angry:
It’s that red laced photo got me lovin these. Enter the Dragon 🔥

OG Highs here we go.

Only have 80k points left. Don't even bother entering or update the app. But I still have it downloaded

Back
Top Bottom