Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

^^ they not going to be FCFS, i got stock numbers and its not looking to good ill post them once i get other stores numbers in, so far got four 9.5s locked up for me and a sz 11 for the homie spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour , i might hook a couple other members up BUT IDK YET SINCE IVE OFFERED HELP FOR ALL PERVIOUS RELEASES AND NOBODY HITS ME UP🤷🏻‍♂️

9.5 gang

leave some for the rest of us bro!

im trying to take all 9.5s in dallas!!! thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 i wish i had a boat!!! where po2345 po2345 at show me the back door homie
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour where you at chump
DFW FOLKS WHAT STORES YALL WANT STOCK NUMBERS FOR SO I CAN GET THEM FOR YALL

All of them lol. Town East stores for me (or Parks). I never go to the stores down south (Cedar Hill), but if they got good stock I'll go

If there's ever anything I could help you with on a 9.5...let me know and I'll put in the legwork for you :nthat:

I need a size 10. I’m in the H though. I’ll drive to Dallas for these lol.

300-350 they’ll drop down for sure closer to release ! The hype is real as we all can see I got a pair from my guy SneakerHeadMChex on IG earlier today in I’m the one saying chill lol they’ll creep be back up in price in a few months
Size 11 Biohack lowest ask is $269 right now on StockX and we're almost seven weeks after RD. Are you predicting the same price for Mochas?

Back
Top Bottom