Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Entered full head starts for FTA and FTL. Really hoping to hit for retail, will go up to double retail for just my second resale purchase of the year if I strike out. These are a must have.

280k is still not enough pairs. Why don't they make a lot of 1s like they do with black friday and holiday 11's? It will still sell out and everyone will be happy owning a pair.

Crazy to think not that long ago certain 1’s sat hard and went on deep disco and the outlets were flooded when them
What a time
I don’t think JB/Nike will let that happen again
There were times when I would walk out the outlets with like 3 pairs of retros for the low

I feel a little bad seeing some of you guys trying hard for these. I won a pair and don’t care for them and using them to trade. I really want the midnight navy next month. I had those senior year of high school so they are a must for nostalgic purposes and I notice that they are going for lower on stock X than these mochas.

I feel a little bad seeing some of you guys trying hard for these. I won a pair and don’t care for them and using them to trade. I really want the midnight navy next month. I had those senior year of high school so they are a must for nostalgic purposes and I notice that they are going for lower on stock X than these mochas.
What about them do you not care for? The leather quality? The specific mocha brown color on the back? The sail color on the upper? I am not going super crazy for these, but I do want to get a W on a pair.

What about them do you not care for? The leather quality? The specific mocha brown color on the back? The sail color on the upper? I am not going super crazy for these, but I do want to get a W on a pair.
The mocha color on the back. I really liked the CDP 1s. Maybe those are a little too basic for most. These just look off to me since they are almost identical to those apart from the mocha. I rocked the hell out of those 1s. I also prefer the midnight navy and those drop 2 weeks after.

87196222-0393-45E7-88D2-0FF076C0F672.jpeg

rhinosport rhinosport FOOTLOCKER SAYS DIFFERENT LOL im not taking no L

Last edited:
The mocha color on the back. I really liked the CDP 1s. Maybe those are a little too basic for most. These just look off to me since they are almost identical to those apart from the mocha. I rocked the hell out of those 1s. I also prefer the midnight navy and those drop 2 weeks after.
Got it. My preference is the opposite of yours because I am totally passing on the midnight navy CO JPs (I think those and the metallic silver ones are both bland IMO). These mochas I have an idea with a lace swap to make them not look so blah, so that is why I want them.

Back
Top Bottom