Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 i wont be no where near the stores if its fcfs ill be at the house chilling waiting for pairs to get dropped off, i work at a hospital so im around covid all day🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ its looking rough

HOPE FTA BLESSES ALL OF YALL

@spoonmanofthehour THANKS HOMIE FORREAL I GOT YOU!!!! i took an EASY L BUT YOU MAKING THINGS HAPPEN FOR ME!!!!!THANKS

Yuck....stay safe brother. Bring some new meaning to working from home 🤣

I'll enter FTA's tomorrow and we'll just see what happens. It is what it is....I just wanna be done with the release honestly. What a disaster for everyone

Got a pair locked up for $100 over retail. Not happy about it but in the grand scheme hopefully I didn’t make out too bad. Will flip the potential second pair if I hit one for retail. Unfortunately that’s what it’s come to.
I feel you bro, at some level most of us will flip a pair to get our pair/personal it is what it is.

I’d like two pairs. Getting at least 1 pair is almost a NEED. So I put in some heavy duty work: hit up 19 Shoe Palaces throughout the last few days! :emoji_dizzy_face:

Between these and the Off-White 5s (completely struck out), I’m burnt out. Might take a break. Like, a two week break. :lol:
I hit up 7 yesterday throughout LA and I was DONE. Definitely made me want to take a break after this release lol. Hope it ends up paying off in some way with at least 1 pair :emoji_sweat_smile:

So the entry doesn’t end on Thursday anymore? You can edit it up until today?

talking about FLX

gonna go ahead and cop my personal from one of those places, I wear a sz 14 there will be like 4 in the state if that. I'm salty about FNL but nothing I can really do with my 80,000 points and I dont want to buy gift cards because their merch is trash.
You have 80,000 FNL points?

Yah I entered the FTA's today....there was captcha just to enter it, and again to add head starts

I assume that'll be the case if anyone is lucky enough to cart one of these on the footsites tomorrow (yah right 🙄)

I’d like two pairs. Getting at least 1 pair is almost a NEED. So I put in some heavy duty work: hit up 19 Shoe Palaces throughout the last few days! :emoji_dizzy_face:

Between these and the Off-White 5s (completely struck out), I’m burnt out. Might take a break. Like, a two week break. :lol:
Damn dude you got me beat. I thought I was doing some honest work when I hit up like 11 the other day.

Does anyone know if FTL still does unclaimed pairs @3pm with this new FLX system? I went around noon for the PSG 4s to ask last time and they said people have until the next day now to pickup??

feature image
air-jordan-1-dark-mocha-555088-105-7.jpg
air-jordan-1-dark-mocha-555088-105-2.jpg
air-jordan-1-dark-mocha-555088-105-4.jpg
air-jordan-1-dark-mocha-555088-105-1.jpg

Missed a call from shoe palace & called back immediately to lock up my girls size. They had said shipment was gonna be late earlier in the week so maybe some are getting them on time.

Had to do some changing and rearranging with the stores I chose for FTL and FTA. If I call and ask if you received your shipment and you give me an answer that gives me backdoorish vibes, I have to take you off the list. LOL This is one big game for me right now just to see how the outcome will turn out.

so what’s going on with footlockers in los angeles? won’t allow me to even enter

Had to do some changing and rearranging with the stores I chose for FTL and FTA. If I call and ask if you received your shipment and you give me an answer that gives me backdoorish vibes, I have to take you off the list. LOL This is one big game for me right now just to see how the outcome will turn out.

what was the answer ?

Back
Top Bottom