Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Yo anyone that wants to cut out SX fees.. hit me up (need an 11)... it’s to that point smh.

Ls, of course. Literally watched Nordstrom’s site flip from “coming soon” to sold out instantly. Pended on SNKRS for 10 min, then sold out. Whatever, **** is too rigged and annoying to even care any more.

Not paying $300-plus for a pair of these BEFORE taxes/fees/shipping/etc. I’ve actually got 13 pairs of shoes that I was already planning on selling today at my local shops. I’m gonna load up the car and go get some money today rather than spending too much on a pair of simple Jordan 1s. **** Nike and this ongoing BS 🤣

Hibbett already shipped my order. Size 14 though 😔. Thinking about whether to keep them and triple sock it or just get rid of it and get the cash.

Took the L. This sucks since this is my favorite (attainable) Jordan of the year and I thought I’d hit since stock was “high” but I’ve been pretty lucky with hitting on FLX this year so I can’t complain too much.

If it gets down to $330 on resale sites, I’ll pull the trigger. Let the undercutting begin, hopefully.

I’m so happy to have these. Earth tones are my fav colors. Feels good to win a FL raffle again. On to the Navy Japans.

B04A9354-5D79-47D3-98AC-66042D55479A.jpeg

Hibbett already shipped my order. Size 14 though 😔. Thinking about whether to keep them and triple sock it or just get rid of it and get the cash.
For how much?

Sidenote it’s crazy how people buy shoes that’s not they size. I could’ve used that 14 😂🤦🏾‍♂️🤬

Last edited:
this was my final must-have for 2020, but it was the first one I struck out on, so I ain't too mad.

no more Js for me until the Carmine 6

When’s the best time to pay resale for these? Tuesday-Wednesday next week or wait until the end of next week?

Grabbed a 12 after getting the sold out notification on my 13 on SNKRS. Gonna have to resell/trade for my 13.

Same situation for me. Was pending for almost 20 minutes in total. :smh:
During that timeframe my size sold out, but I kept trying so I tried 1/2 size down & up. Still took an L. :frown:
But my last attempt I picked a random size and the purchase came through immediately as soon as I pressed buy. :wow:

So I'll trade that for my size now.

PO

Same situation for me. Was pending for almost 20 minutes in total. :smh:
During that timeframe my size sold out, but I kept trying so I tried 1/2 size down & up. Still took an L. :frown:
But my last attempt I picked a random size and the purchase came through immediately as soon as I pressed buy. :wow:

So I'll trade that for my size now.

PO

Happy you got one. I didn't even have the option to do that in SNKRS. By the time my sold out notification came, everything was gone. Save that tip for next time. Had Zadeh pre-orders for these which will come in a month or so, but I always try for retail anyway. Somehow it still hurts to strike out, but I'm happy to see some W's in here for y'all

^lol forreal it's a nice rug

First jordan purchase for me all year! Left the jdsports tab open a few mins after 7am and surprised I got in at around 7:20am. Just got shipping confirm after worries about a cancellation. Very happy to have some retail therapy during holiday season

Back
Top Bottom