Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Well @NIKEONLY33, I am glad that I was able to help you out and I hope that the Mochas are going to a good home! LOL It just made sense to let them go since they are not my style. I should not try so hard to make something for me if it just not for me. :emoji_slight_smile:

Next stop.....Silver Toe 1s! LOL

Who’s cutting onions !!! This is so dope I want to cry lol

X XXXXX is a real one. Slid me her pair and I arranged for a sz swap for myself. So kind. Enjoy the chik fil a and the air maxes (if you were able to get them okay) lol.
PS I will try for the silver toes for you !
LMBO I copped those Air Max 1s ASAP ROCKY! LLS No Chick-Fil-A tonight though.....I got some Cava delivered instead and it hit all the spots in my stomach! HAHAHAHA

20201103_125142.jpg

20201103_125958.jpg

Yeah wear ur Black toe/Black 1s because glitter is inevitable. My damn Shadows already getting some.

In some areas, Nike used LaserShip to deliver instead of FedEx or UPS
Their reviews aren’t the greatest, but they got my package to me, early and on time
A few others had LS deliver their packages

Then there's my pair still sitting at Nike's warehouse

42B6ACE4-DAC0-4D5B-A4EA-759763B82D48.jpeg
Mocha looks grayish here but maybe in the sunlight it’ll be different.
Good luck with that and hopefully the sun will help! LOL That brown shade is so funky and that was a good amount of the reason I let my pair go. JB could have done better with the color. SMH

X XXXXX is a real one. Slid me her pair and I arranged for a sz swap for myself. So kind. Enjoy the chik fil a and the air maxes (if you were able to get them okay) lol.
PS I will try for the silver toes for you !

Not gonna lie. Reading this made me happy. Reminds me of the old days. :nthat:

Someone actually helped someone in an era where everyone else would run to make their $200 bucks. :smh:

Salute to you X XXXXX :pimp:
Make sure you return the favor back though @NIKEONLY33.

PO

Back
Top Bottom