Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

5E78DF90-0EB7-4FD7-AB4A-19C28E72C609.jpeg

Dont think I ever posted this here, think the 1’s thread.

Did your pairs come laced up already? I won from Ubiq and they came laced. Most of my 1’s from SNKRS and whatnot I had to lace up myself.

mocha's come factory unlaced. Ubiq probably used your pair for promo shots lol

I just went by my local SP and asked when they are gonna call the raffle/ticket winners.

They are "expecting to receive the Mocha shipment sometime next week".

$28 shipping from SP right? That's the biggest joke ever
Yeah. And I guess their way of throwing people off was to jack it up to $1000. Freaked me the f out when I (rushed through on my phone) hit Apple Pay and saw $1000, but then it auto discounted to their normal (and still terrible) shipping markup.
FF2CED42-DBA7-4DAA-ACAF-5EB278DF6525.jpeg

Yeah. And I guess their way of throwing people off was to jack it up to $1000. Freaked me the f out when I (rushed through on my phone) hit Apple Pay and saw $1000, but then it auto discounted to their normal (and still terrible) shipping markup.
FF2CED42-DBA7-4DAA-ACAF-5EB278DF6525.jpeg

hahahah that’s why I didn’t hit on SP I was watching their countdown & I put my thumbprint for ApplePay I saw that $1000 price , I was like hell no and close the web browser hella fast smh

I don’t get the hype with these but I love them. So many cats are focused on these, other pairs are sliding right by. Thank you trav Scott rejects

Yeah honestly I don't know why I even bother
I don't think I've ever hit on a footsite restock(only phone orders)
Now that I really think about it I've probably only hit on footsites only a handful of times
And they were all earlier this year
And of course you know I'm gonna try on snipes tomorrow that's for sure!
Moonwalk here I come!

Did canceled Footstores release their pairs yet? I'm on a 14 day quarantine and can't even hit the streets now that I'm back home :smh:

Back
Top Bottom