Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

So for those who end up not grabbing these........bcuz we all wont win :-(
since about the 2nd year of SNKRS existence, ive developed a coping mechanism for these Ls ive endured lol. For every release ive missed, I take that money and go buy that dollar amount of nike stock. Needless to say, i have more shares than releases lol. So ive been losing but winning (in my mind lol) ...................... helping spread wealth and mental health lol

Good advice.

What size. I’ll play for you. You seem like good people from all the other threads we frequent.
AWWWW, thank you so much (for the help and the kind words)! :emoji_blush: I must warn you though that response you replied to was sent when spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour was saying how badly I want the What The 5s.

If you are able to assist me with them (size 8.5), that would be SOOOO great! Those things are gonna be hard to get and I am blown that once again I did not get early access on SNKRS. SMH LOL

My 3 selected FTL stores are still there when I click to edit my raffle....
Hopefully that means they’re still going to sell em. I know better than to think I have much of a chance though.

Just called my local Footaction and they didn’t get men’s pairs so cancellation on the entry is coming soon. This sucks, I’d been lucky with FLX and have had horrible luck online. Probably will have to end up going the resale route for these.

Sheeeeesh! These things will be difficult.....all I have left is FTA if they even get them. All of my FTL’s and kids FTL’s have all canceled 🤦🏾‍♂️

Obviously I’m hoping that I can snag a pair for retail with all the raffles I’ve signed up for and will try my hardest to get a pair online with all FLX reservations gone now. If not, I hope they’ll settle at $315 or lower on the resale market. After taxes, fees, and shipping, that’s about $364, exactly double retail with tax.

These are the first Jordan 1 of the year that I need to have and, while it would suck, I’d rather pay double for this pair and then pass on another pair I don’t like nearly as much. Been excited for this pair since rumors started last year.

How hard is it to cop of SNKRS?
I think I’m like 4 for 50 on there over the last two years before I gave up on waking up for most releases. I hit Playoff 11s, Jordan 1 Bloodlines, Cool Grey 4s and Fire Red 5s ... all fairly easy to get shoes. I’ve never got early access to anything, no chance on anything limited. SNKRS hates me

Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone hAve a running list of online raffles for these? Thanks in advance

Got my EA pair in today..
8F5B2CA7-2439-47F9-9CE5-2C66B068AD97.jpeg

These > Travis

idc

So for those who end up not grabbing these........bcuz we all wont win :-(
since about the 2nd year of SNKRS existence, ive developed a coping mechanism for these Ls ive endured lol. For every release ive missed, I take that money and go buy that dollar amount of nike stock. Needless to say, i have more shares than releases lol. So ive been losing but winning (in my mind lol) ...................... helping spread wealth and mental health lol

Amazing idea

Entered some raffles at a couple shoe palace by me. A lot of them are getting their shipments late probably with post offices being flooded with early ballots

Back
Top Bottom