Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

JD won't let me be great. I was able to select my size and add tp cart but now im stuck at that spinning wheel.. :frown:

DTLR never dropped. My last hope.
There's also ShoePalace still but I haven't tried to cop from them since they updated their website who knows how bad it is now? Do they still do that 2min countdown timer?

I have a question.....how can somebody cancel an order without having that person's name and billing address? Every time I have called customer service with any company in the past about an order, they ALWAYS ask me my name and billing address.

Thank you all for letting me know about my message! I appreciate that.

There's also ShoePalace still but I haven't tried to cop from them since they updated their website who knows how bad it is now? Do they still do that 2min countdown timer?
I just found out their site got updated today.. tried to log in and my account was gone

This has been a tough release. Put in 18 in store entries with no calls, struck out on all online raffles, and got an L on SNKRS at 10:18. Started checking the resell market and while looking my wife sends me this. Buying shoes shouldn’t be this hard but I’m grateful for this one pair :smile:
1604156187547.jpeg

I have a question.....how can somebody cancel an order without having that person's name and billing address? Every time I have called customer service with any company in the past about an order, they ALWAYS ask me my name and billing address.

Thank you all for letting me know about my message! I appreciate that.

I could probably figure out your gov't name and your shipping address just using your NT username. I'm srs. Internet is dangerous

Back
Top Bottom