Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

L DeBarge L DeBarge I wanted you to see how the color of the laces you were looking at actually look.....they are more like a tan/grey mix than a regular grey color.

20201101_101452.jpg

Idk how but I hit on SNKRS. pretty hyped. I had about 7 people trying on the app for me and I was the only one who hit lol. Talk about meant to be haha

A local shop is doing FCFS tomorrow. I don’t think many people know. Stores at the mall open at 11, but the mall opens earlier for people to walk around and the like. I’m seriously thinking of going and lining up. I can hot spot and work while waiting in line. How early do you think I’d need to go?

A local shop is doing FCFS tomorrow. I don’t think many people know. Stores at the mall open at 11, but the mall opens earlier for people to walk around and the like. I’m seriously thinking of going and lining up. I can hot spot and work while waiting in line. How early do you think I’d need to go?
If you really want them then go early as possible, if you don't care then just show up at 11 and see if you can get them. Worst case scenario, you have to wait longer but at least it's a guarantee you'll get them.

These prices will be astronomical 6 months from now, I will revisit this post 6 months from now

still lookin for a GS pair for my wife lol. Might need to kill those hoops dreams lol. I mean i got her the infrared 90s from the early nike drop. That should suffice......right lol

Early af

always remember that if they did care enough about this bot frenzy, they could most likely easily add some sort of process that checks through addresses when creating packing labels. If the system sees more than a few of the style number, or even by class and category, they could easily intervene and act on mass orders being placed.

remember the Union 4 drop? Most bots were stumped by not only the redirecting PayPal link placed on the product page, but also the silly but simple question of “what is the color of an orange”. It took someone like Chris to care enough about the community to get it right. Could this potentially be overridden and surpassed by Botters, yes. But the fact that he went the extra step to make sure he did as much as he could with his team to prevent a feeding frenzy in my opinion was awesome.

always remember that if they did care enough about this bot frenzy, they could most likely easily add some sort of process that checks through addresses when creating packing labels. If the system sees more than a few of the style number, or even by class and category, they could easily intervene and act on mass orders being placed.

remember the Union 4 drop? Most bots were stumped by not only the redirecting PayPal link placed on the product page, but also the silly but simple question of “what is the color of an orange”. It took someone like Chris to care enough about the community to get it right. Could this potentially be overridden and surpassed by Botters, yes. But the fact that he went the extra step to make sure he did as much as he could with his team to prevent a feeding frenzy in my opinion was awesome.

Chris is a real one for taking the extra steps to make his releases fair, I read that he had extensive meetings with Shopify to ensure that the drop would go as planned. Every retailer could really learn a thing or two from Chris and his way of planning releases, but they obviously don't care at all.

Back
Top Bottom