Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

DTLR STILL haven't received their pairs according to them (assuming they haven't already backdoored them)

Why has this release been such a fail?

I guess all the millions of people standing in line today *with a mask RIGHT NOW to vote when they could’ve easily mailed in their ballot weeks ago are also “idiots”. Point is: Risk management and common sense is an actual thing that can be exercised. I’m not for “absolute” stances that don’t account for compromise, reasoning and common sense.

My boys father was a bsn in new york. He was supposed to retire this year but instead, he passed away due to irresponsible people.

Just wear the stupid mask and stand 6 feet apart. How hard is that

Agreed. I mean, past that, what more can you do? Protect yourself and others by wearing a mask in public, stay socially distanced as much as you can. Past that though, it’s all a risk. Calling people idiots when most ARE wearing a mask is a bit too extreme for me.

Part of distancing is not waiting in lines like that. It’s a simple concept man. :lol:

If you’re waiting in a bread line, sure I get it. If you’re waiting for non-essential items in a line like that you’re an idiot. Period.

Part of distancing is not waiting in lines like that. It’s a simple concept man. :lol:

If you’re waiting in a bread line, sure I get it. If you’re waiting for non-essential items in a line like that you’re an idiot. Period.

Okay.

A lot of these people that wait in lines for non-essential items are resellers, who in turn sell that hyped non-essential item to be able to have income to purchase essential items though.

I'm fortunate to where I never have to do that, but I do not knock the people who need the income from selling sneakers to purchase necessities. For them its a risk they have to take, because that is their job.

PO

Doesn’t hurt to call.. a few years ago I was having an issue after ordering my concord 11s I wasn’t sure if my order was confirmed or not I ended up calling and they basically processed my order for me :lol: not sure if it was dumb luck or if it was just some sort of error

Back
Top Bottom