Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

I know they are supposed to receive the shipment sometime this week, but is it safe to assume that SP will backdoor their pairs?

This waiting game is so annoying :angry:
When you say that, do you mean they will sell the entire shipment to their friends?

Just walked into my local footlocker grabbed a 8.5 all they had left! Missed on my size. That’s what I get for listening to wifey and going to Zara first :angry:. Cat said they just got they’re shipment in today

Just walked into my local footlocker grabbed a 8.5 all they had left! Missed on my size. That’s what I get for listening to wifey and going to Zara first :angry:. Cat said they just got they’re shipment in today

That’s what u get lol

It’s too soon to pay resale tbh I see these dropping maybe not by much but definitely see these coming down since not every store got their stock yet + future restocks

this when it comes to raffles shoe palace and shiekh i hit on...
hopefully they call winners soon.
Yeah, these ain't dipping. Any "restocks" will not have a material impact on the price.

Where you located?

Finally caught a restock. Local dtlr/villa manager called his reseller friends to eat up stock but after a 10 minute argument I was able to secure my size.:lol:
20201115_132051.jpg

Price dropped down a bit below $350 last week... Thinking about trading my extra pair DS Obsidian 1 for these. I can live without 2 pairs on those. Only worn my used pair twice.
Obsidians go for more, though. Whoever is giving you the Mochas needs to put $100 on top.

It seems like this was a lot more limited than the rumoured figure of +200K. Are there still shipping issues?

Definitely check your local villa/dtlr since corporate left the release procedures to managment aka backdoor.
As for my situation I've been checking in with my local dtlr/villa every other day inquiring about the 1s. 1st the manager claimed they weren't receiving them then a few days later he said they will receive pairs but it will be a raffle and to come back on a specific date. I figured he was lying to me so I sent my wife to ask him since the manager is known to have a soft spot for the ladies. She goes in a few days later without me and he straight up tells her that he currently has the shoes but he's waiting for his boys to come and buy them. Once my wife told me that I went to the store the following day and I seen his reseller friends walking in and out with bags so I went in and said give me my size 11 before you let these guys clear out the inventory. The manager said there's nothing he can do for me and we got into a little heated exchange which lead to him calling one of his boys back and telling him to give me a size 11.

Definitely check your local villa/dtlr since corporate left the release procedures to managment aka backdoor.
As for my situation I've been checking in with my local dtlr/villa every other day inquiring about the 1s. 1st the manager claimed they weren't receiving them then a few days later he said they will receive pairs but it will be a raffle and to come back on a specific date. I figured he was lying to me so I sent my wife to ask him since the manager is known to have a soft spot for the ladies. She goes in a few days later without me and he straight up tells her that he currently has the shoes but he's waiting for his boys to come and buy them. Once my wife told me that I went to the store the following day and I seen his reseller friends walking in and out with bags so I went in and said give me my size 11 before you let these guys clear out the inventory. The manager said there's nothing he can do for me and we got into a little heated exchange which lead to him calling one of his boys back and telling him to give me a size 11.

wear the hell out of those shoes man, you deserve it. shame on those kind of managers though.

Boss move man :pimp:

Lol nice but that will be your last pair at that store as long as that manager works there.

Back
Top Bottom