Air Jordan 1 OG High NRG "No L's" December release $160

FullSizeRender-2.jpeg

In my pipe dream, I hope Nike has gut to do a full general release with ton of stocks in December, to screw people who buying resell or reselling. Otherwise, they should change the name to "Resale Only".

That's why I didnt enter. I didn't like the way I was paying to enter a raffle and didn't see how I'd get my shipping cost back.

yep i filed a aypal dispute with them thats the same question i asked when the raffle went up. who sitting there refunding tousands of people??

I have found no actual evidence they'll restock (except what I'll post below), but I do feel like they're going to. Like others have said, what's the point of calling them not for resale if it's that limited and for resale only? I think they're going to punish people that paid resale, instead of the resellers, but oh well.

The one piece of evidence I have (and take it with a grain of salt), is that Zadeh Kicks e-mailed everyone that pre-ordered and basically said he's expecting more pairs in December. Probably still as limited as an Off-White release (at least the Yellows), but still more coming. I don't really trust Zadeh with the early info as he seems to believe everything he hears, but still worth mentioning.

D5AFD21F-3D1F-4BF8-95E1-D298332B8E1E.jpeg

Yoo in y’all experience .. when the foot apps resets the dollar amount does it effect your chances of winning? I just won the these last week but my FA app reset today back to $0

Yes it does. I used to win all of the time at FA, but since they reset I haven't won jack for awhile. :smh:

D5AFD21F-3D1F-4BF8-95E1-D298332B8E1E.jpeg

Yoo in y’all experience .. when the foot apps resets the dollar amount does it effect your chances of winning? I just won the these last week but my FA app reset today back to $0

It doesn’t. I’ve gone to $0 & was still hitting on everything I entered.

Seems like European boutiques like END, solebox and SNS are releasing the red pair this weekend.
Will US boutiques be getting these in as well or did they already get these in during the earlier launch ?

Best place for LC on maize pair. And do all boxes have 3 digits in the CM are, i.e. 26.0 34.5, etc.?

I would hope the yellows restock or surprise drop somewhere. Would love to double up (assuming the pair I bought on GOAT passes inspection).

I’m trying to buy a pair of the yellows in 9.5. Have a bid on goat. But if anyone knows anyone with a pair please DM.

Back
Top Bottom