Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

:nerd::nerd::nerd:
Screenshot_20190816-151043~2.png

i hope this release is easy... if i miss out though i wont even be mad lol... it just sucks i got no kicks to cop after these since nothing of interest... i dont even care for those satin black toes

Thank you lol. There’s literally hundreds of examples with a simple google search. Even the jersey numbers sometimes were navy in the past. My guy is buggin lol

Actually, he might be right about the heel. The heel might be black now that I think about it. It would only make sense for the "tar" heel to be black.

What makes this conversation painful, like we’re talking to a damn wall, is that he’s ignoring every other era of unc basketball that uses it. Or that fact that the school and other athletic programs use it. So at this point, I’m giving him the benefit of a doubt that he’s not this dense, just a bad troll lol.

Its hard to find anything associated with UNC that has navy and Carolina blue together
The university is best known for the basketball team and that uniform has always been 99% Carolina blue

What in the world are you talking about?

Dark Powder, Columbia = older traditional shades.

University/Valor blue = dead on, Pantone matched, confirmed modern Carolina blue.

And I’m still blown away at “there aren’t examples of Carolina blue and navy together”

Back
Top Bottom