Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
It's so bitter sweet having these.

Other than being able to stab someone to death with the tongue if you tried hard enough, the quality is amazing. I put these up to my 2016 Breds and it's not even close. Why oh why couldn't they have released a Bred/Chicago package with this quality :smh:

2C25EEF6-3295-4C2B-A462-BD7640CF931F.jpeg

Woah now

Attachments

• F653494C-5653-47A1-967B-87F49EFADB7E.jpeg
    F653494C-5653-47A1-967B-87F49EFADB7E.jpeg
    265.2 KB · Views: 1
Besides the number itself, is there any other difference between the numbered series and the non-numbered series? If nothing else, it's a damn shame that there is a 5x resell difference for the number

F4B293BA-CEEF-40E0-9D6C-5051DBFFD51D.jpeg
96BF8032-CCDC-4478-9488-F09E47DB023E.jpeg
Just picked up my pair- extra tumbled and very nice in hand. Quality on point. Hit on a 10 min start at FTL- Willow Grove Mall but struck out FTA 10 min start; and on SNKRS.
Bring on the XIs next weekend...curious to see how that release goes.

Excellent buddy. I can't wait to see these in person. Very excited to see the quality everyone is alluding to. You got these in Willow Grove Mall? Awesome. I work up the road in Lansdale. Food to see some fellow PA people in the thread.

On a positive note, I went onto Nike's site and to check the status. I'm already at the "prepare to ship" stage! SWEET!!!

Screenshot_20180519-120513.png

Just spreading the word. It was completely folded over, out, and to the right. Almost like the mid seem was a little off. The reason why I say go now is hopefully they have another pair. Champs only had one 13 left besides the one the dude brought out.

Check out @BigJeezie’s Tweet:

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides the number itself, is there any other difference between the numbered series and the non-numbered series? If nothing else, it's a damn shame that there is a 5x resell difference for the number

Numbered have gold lace tips
And “from” and “for” on the back

Anyone know of any spots on Maui? Visiting for 10 days and didn’t even think about where to cop. Lol
The footlocker in lahaina mighthave em, they got cements like 4 days late though so who knows, and theres a champs at the mall by the airport

Excellent buddy. I can't wait to see these in person. Very excited to see the quality everyone is alluding to. You got these in Willow Grove Mall? Awesome. I work up the road in Lansdale. Food to see some fellow PA people in the thread.

On a positive note, I went onto Nike's site and to check the status. I'm already at the "prepare to ship" stage! SWEET!!!

Screenshot_20180519-120513.png

Nice man, PA in the house. First time ever hitting a raffle at Willow Grove.

I hope I didn’t use up my app luck hitting on these- those 11s are looking better & better & hoping to hit on apps. Glad we are tax free in PA b/c $250 is high enough.

Just pulled the trigger on 299 on stockx for 9.5. Got a feeling these are gonna skyrocket like the black toes. I had 2 pairs retail and sold them both for 215....now they're on stockx for 600+...sick to my stomach over it

There’ll be an extra size 11 at stamford town center if anyone in that area...happy wit my f23 pair so i’m not making the trip for the 2nd pair.

feeling bad about not letting it go to a waitlister now...hopefully employees don’t backdoor it

E3E5DD48-F9ED-4525-8E13-E35D1B61F0AA.jpeg
Picked up my local pairs today and the Footaction only had 10 pair, I guess these were more limited than expected just a wider range of stores with them.....couldn’t use coupons both footlocker and Footaction said they were quickstrikes

Why does StockX place such a premium on sizes 8-9.5? Or I guess the better question is why the market dictates that kind of price difference between the bigger sizes.

The HOH i went to only had 2.5 pages of reservations. 4 size 13, 2 size 14. They usually get a ton of stuff and they said these are pretty much on par with the bred toes numbers they got.

Back
Top Bottom