Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
I was on a flight back from Orlando and was using Jetblues free wifi, which is pretty weak and spotty. Checked SNKRS a lil bit before 10 but it was loading slow. Added my 9.5 at 10:01 and was pending for a while. Closed the app thinking i didnt have a chance and opened it again, it said sold out. So im thinking i took an L. But after landing at 11, I get an order confirmation notification from SNKRS! This is one of the crazier Ws Ive had in a minute.

Bulls
31888490_1561632890614773_6730905989890965504_n.jpg

More people wear those sizes? I thought it was because they made less quantities of those sizes
I’d say less pairs from what I’m use to seeing when guys on here post online allocation per size. But I’d also say that size range runs from middle school kids all the way up to grown men.

I was on a flight back from Orlando and was using Jetblues free wifi, which is pretty weak and spotty. Checked SNKRS a lil bit before 10 but it was loading slow. Added my 9.5 at 10:01 and was pending for a while. Closed the app thinking i didnt have a chance and opened it again, it said sold out. So im thinking i took an L. But after landing at 11, I get an order confirmation notification from SNKRS! This is one of the crazier Ws Ive had in a minute.

That’s crazy especially considering what jet blue has done to me the last couple weeks

I’m not sure. I put the microscope away pretty quickly :lol:
While I haven’t actually diagnosed them yet, that was my in car initial impression. Black “soft/butterly” like shadows, white side just like bred toes-hella tumbled but not as “soft”.

Just won a raffle for a 2nd pair at Bodega in DTLA right after picking up my first pair at FTL in Hollywood. I wear a 14 so I usually don't have much success locally. I have til 7pm to pick up. Leather is so superb on these. I can smell them from the other side of my room.:D

Now I can
- Go pick up the 2nd pair & shelf or trade for something later.
- Save $ and wait for the Cap and Gown 11 next week
or
- Wait until next week and buy Bred Toes for $240.

Idk what to do..:stoneface:

The responsible part of me just says wait til all the other stuff comes next month, but.....

There's always a but...:lol:

I picked these up, ehhhhhh, not for me. So I sold them.

I have way too many black and red ones to care about or wear these.

Why does everyone feel the need to post their pair like we havent seen them posted 20 times... clogging chit up.

^^^^ I'd go for the $240 bred toes

Back
Top Bottom