Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Crimson Tint” Out Now !

Whoever changed this release from app/raffle to fcfs is a ****. Congrats to everyone who copped :nthat:.

I'm on to da navy snakeskin 11 lows *bill belichick voice*.

i feel the same way. FCFS on a Friday. don't they know people work.

Man this crimson tint sockliner feeling good!!!!!!

Also... these have to be broken in!! they do not feel the same as all my other 1's. im crunching them up as we speak

Last edited:
I wasn’t sure if I was gettin these, I like the peach color.. but some pics looked straight pink online. Forgot my phone when I left, and by the time I got back SNKRS didn’t have my size. Carted on FTA, but wasn’t feeling $8 shipping. So I decided to go by the mall to see if I could use a reward. They said all the smaller sizes were gone early this morn, but they had 10.5 and up. Which was perfect, 10.5 is my size in 1s. And they took rewards.

F1FC42B4-BC93-4D66-9C34-123D3C0AC904.jpeg

They were $155ish out the door. But as others mentioned, the materials are pretty wack for a 1. Mine have some toebox crumpling right out the box. But, it’s all good.. I’ll put em on the pavement. I’m diggin the colorway/ color blocking.

I’m an 8.5. Showed up to the local footlocker in a plaza 1 mike from me at 9:55. Only 3 ppl in line, feelin confident. Doors open at 10 and the store associate tells us the smallest men’s size they have is an 11 smfh. Speed off to the Aventura Mall(big mall in Miami). Strike out at the champs and footlocker

At this point it’s curtains in my mind. It’s about 10:30. My boy that linked up at the mall with me thinks to call Unknown(clothing store Lebron opened on the mall while playing with the heat). Turns out they received their shipment late and are preparing to disburse them shortly. We speed walk to the store. To our surprise and luck, there’s only one dude waiting in line. We snag our pairs with ease. Cool story, yea I know

I’m an 8.5. Showed up to the local footlocker in a plaza 1 mike from me at 9:55. Only 3 ppl in line, feelin confident. Doors open at 10 and the store associate tells us the smallest men’s size they have is an 11 smfh. Speed off to the Aventura Mall(big mall in Miami). Strike out at the champs and footlocker

At this point it’s curtains in my mind. It’s about 10:30. My boy that linked up at the mall with me thinks to call Unknown(clothing store Lebron opened on the mall while playing with the heat). Turns out they received their shipment late and are preparing to disburse them shortly. We speed walk to the store. To our surprise and luck, there’s only one dude waiting in line. We snag our pairs with ease. Cool story, yea I know

FTL employees back to their usual shenanigans with FCFS I see.

Military discount. Paid about $140. Not bad. Trying to grab a size 8 for my son but of course those were the first to go.

agzie agzie my right shoe on my pair has that same crinkle lump
But the crimson toe box material reminds me of the 2013 Chicago 1s material

The pink is vinyl synthetic leather quality. The black is a smidge softer bc3. That said, these do look better in person.

Was able to cop just 2 pairs.... Inwas the first in line at FTA and I grabbed their smallest size.... 9.5.... smh....

Went downstairs to FTL and they had about 6 people in line....

They all had tickets with sizes on them....took my chance and stood in line and was told by employee that if I don't have a ticket then I won't get a pair...

One of the dudes in line sold his 9.5 ticket for 5 bucks to me which I was cool with lol....

Shoes came out to $138.56 a pair with mil disco.... happy camper here....

20190412_112455.jpg

20190412_113109.jpg

Easy cop. Got in line 45 minutes before HOH opened and i was the 11th in line. Got my size w/ military discount so if happy. My HOH didn’t get GS sizes. Was hoping to get a pair for my wife

Might go out and hit some spots and see these in person if they got my size

Is the leather on these comparable to the leather on the mids?

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's like a mid. I think its a lot better than a mid but not as good as your OG 1's (colorway).. It's like in between. Now I'm not sure about everyone else but the black part on my pair is great. Not the type of leather that should really be on a 1 but just in terms of leather in itself its really nice especially around the collar.

Comparable if not the same stuff from BC III's.

Back
Top Bottom