Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

Definitely. I think people slept on these more though. I've seen people in the J1 thread straight up call these garbage :lol: Dudes at bare minimum bought up the HR's to customize but they hated on these a lot which I always felt showed a lot of hype beast colors because this is damn near a RSBB twin.

I'm personally not a wheat fan, but these were even a no brainer for me. It's a beautiful shoe and so versatile.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Yes!! I'm with you all the way. I can't get with the wheat stuff either; I always feel like that should be left to Timbs lol. But what did it for me was the Escape vibes which is why red laces are a must but these literally are perfect with sail or black laces.

Right on. Definitely Escape vibes. I think it says a lot about a shoe when so many different laces compliment it. :nthat:

I'd like to put some sail laces in them too nut gotta find em somewhere. Or I'll stick with black. I don't care for the red

Get the Hyper Royals, they come with sail laces. I thought about putting them in but I honestly think the black ones look better, contrast is good.

After waiting all this time StockX did me dirty. Pretty disappointed. But hey they are legit...
20181130_194215_HDR.jpg
20181130_194247_HDR.jpg

After waiting all this time StockX did me dirty. Pretty disappointed. But hey they are legit...
20181130_194215_HDR.jpg
20181130_194247_HDR.jpg
I've gotten flawed pairs like that too. it's a crappy feeling especially since you're paying resale, but stockx is probably less to blame than sellers who dump the worst pairs. at the same time, I know I'd do the same as a seller too.

I've gotten flawed pairs like that too. it's a crappy feeling especially since you're paying resale, but stockx is probably less to blame than sellers who dump the worst pairs. at the same time, I know I'd do the same as a seller too.
Guna have to throw it back in Stock X circulation I don't want these lol. Called my boy up at Shiekh today and asked if they got any left. He said he will check and to call back in 1 hour. Called back later and he said he found a size 10 special ordered it for me for retail and will be there in 7 business days :smile:

Called my boy up at Shiekh today and asked if they got any left. He said he will check and to call back in 1 hour. Called back later and he said he found a size 10 special ordered it for me for retail and will be there in 7 business days :smile:

I know your boy.

anyone in the torrance/hawthorne south bay area, WSS on Hawthorne & 120th has a size 12 and 13 left in store (as of 400pm PST)

Back
Top Bottom