Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

They lasted 6 minutes. Had in bag, my buddy text me about them. Went to text back and my size was gone from bag and stock.

In Portland it switched to an in store reservation, then disappeared. Was able to reserve in store and got an email confirmation, but who knows...

App made me update it when I got the notification and then all sizes were mostly gone. I was right on it, wtf? Any ideas guys?
If you had to update when you got the notification, then you weren't right on it. Same thing happened to me.

Why isnt there a link anymore.. can't even check to see. Or do I just not have access.. because I remember dudes would check the link and then get notified of the access way after the fact.

Got a reservation for these too, but I'm just not into tan Jordan 1s. I get what they were doing with his clothes at the presser but not for me. So I let them go. Got the concords earlier so I'm happy.

Plus the Visible Utility 33s are releasing tomorrow morning and I grew up during the ACG boom in the early 90s so I REALLY want these.

lol, my reserve disappeared. Nike just trolling me as usual, usually not twice in one day though.

Why isnt there a link anymore.. can't even check to see. Or do I just not have access.. because I remember dudes would check the link and then get notified of the access way after the fact.
nike app not snkrs

upload_2018-11-15_13-55-27.png

Welp

IMG_20181115_134251_010.jpg
I couldn't checkout so I called Nike and was able to order over the phone. Not my size but I can easily sell these if I strikeout on my size Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom