Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

Fashion Valley? If so, glad I didn’t even get dressed and waste my time. I saw FCFS, and that usually means just stay in bed; not waiting in lines for hours on end to use my military discount lol. I’ll just pay full price or slightly over if that’s the case.

Yup Fashion Valley. I was gonna hit up Mission Valley but when i called the day before, they only had 1 pair of size 9 so i wasn’t even gonna try for them. Rolled up to Fashion and saw the line and just kept driving. Lol.

giphy.webp

where are the laces from

They are laces from an obscure as hell pair of Nike Waffle Racers I found at Ross lol

My pair from SNKRS already made it to the FedEx. Distribution center in LA. I may get these by tomorrow, rather than the expected Tuesday date.

YES.

My pair from SNKRS already made it to the FedEx. Distribution center in LA. I may get these by tomorrow, rather than the expected Tuesday date.

YES.

Yeah its holiday season they have stopped UPSing and went straight to FEDEx for everything now until after the new year probably.

Yeah its holiday season they have stopped UPSing and went straight to FEDEx for everything now until after the new year probably.

i'm so glad you brought this up

i noticed nike started to use fedex when i ordered the satin 5's
i hate fedex because their drivers don't knock on the door they always drop it off with my security
the fedex drivers are lazy in my area and even worse this time of the year

my ups driver is the best hell even usps drivers have been better
they both attempt to knock on the door

i hope this is not permanent with nike using fedex

Is Ftl restocking? Only says out of stock when you add to cart, if they did restock they got cooked already

i'm so glad you brought this up

i noticed nike started to use fedex when i ordered the satin 5's
i hate fedex because their drivers don't knock on the door they always drop it off with my security
the fedex drivers are lazy in my area and even worse this time of the year

my ups driver is the best hell even usps drivers have been better
they both attempt to knock on the door

i hope this is not permanent with nike using fedex

Shouldn't be permanent. I know from using NDC a lot. They tend to switch to FEDEx because somehow its faster for Nike and they figure that when it's the height of shopping season like Black Friday and Xmas etc. they want to make sure they get stuff out and delivered. Nike's CS is pretty good that way.

The worse pair of Jordan 1's to come out this year. the concept is cool but the moment is over. If you copped cool I guess.

The worse pair of Jordan 1's to come out this year. the concept is cool but the moment is over. If you copped cool I guess.
I mean....if by worst you mean possibly the best. Bred toe, royal, union...but these are silly smooth. But I also love flyknit, so what do I know.

Back
Top Bottom