Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

I called Nike to ask why I havent gotten shipping on my ROYs when others clearly have and they said they are trying to locate it in one of the warehouses and if they cant find it by today/tomorrow they will cancel it. I'm getting tired of Nike's BS.. it's always something with SNKRS app. I can never just get a win??

Thankfully I have a pair coming from NBA store but still.. Never heard of such a thing smh.
Was trying to stay patient with my order.... after seeing this, kinda had me worried. My sz (13) wasn’t going too much over retail, but I didn’t want to pay more if I didn’t have to....

I JUST got shipping notification.... you still have hope. Good luck my dude.

Was trying to stay patient with my order.... after seeing this, kinda had me worried. My sz (13) wasn’t going too much over retail, but I didn’t want to pay more if I didn’t have to....

I JUST got shipping notification.... you still have hope. Good luck my dude.

Thanks.. that's good to hear. Swore I was the only one without shipping. I usually dont trip but it started to bother me that dudes were getting their pairs today and yesterday.

.....just checked tracking, says out for delivery.

I’ve been checking my order status periodically, and always said “preparing to ship”, I didn’t get any notification from fedex either....

I just hope they get delivered before I leave for work, so I can check em out.

.....just checked tracking, says out for delivery.

I’ve been checking my order status periodically, and always said “preparing to ship”, I didn’t get any notification from fedex either....

I just hope they get delivered before I leave for work, so I can check em out.

I've heard of that before..so it seems like they might have shipped it and never updated the site or probably shipped em 1 day because they took forever and just started updating.

I've heard of that before..so it seems like they might have shipped it and never updated the site or probably shipped em 1 day because they took forever and just started updating.
Tracking history shows that it was picked up Saturday.... we’ll see what happens.

Rookie Of The Year
IMG_20181120_1440957_79_79.jpg

Nike cancelled my order .. how is it that anytime I win something on SNKRS app it doesn’t go through somehow. I’m sick of Nike’s ****. Smh.

FA and FTL around my job are all out too.. now I have to hope and pray that my NBA store pair at least makes it safely. They’re using some shipping company I never heard of. Looked them up and there are all kinds of missed/lost delivery complaints. FML. :angry:

Nike cancelled my order .. how is it that anytime I win something on SNKRS app it doesn’t go through somehow. I’m sick of Nike’s ****. Smh.

FA and FTL around my job are all out too.. now I have to hope and pray that my NBA store pair at least makes it safely. They’re using some shipping company I never heard of. Looked them up and there are all kinds of missed/lost delivery complaints. FML. :angry:

What company? Laser or something like that?

Still waiting for my pair. Did they come with extra red laces? And what kinda red- regular or waxed?

FML.. lasership.. That's them.. :smh: what was your experience/what do you suggest? Thinking might need to take a day just to wait for the damn shoes.

im in nyc, and their fav thing to do is say delivered, and u go outside and theres no package, so u call and they insist they delivered and then it shows up the next day or 2 later lol. 1 time they didnt ring and just left my amazon package on the porch. lucky i went outside to do something and saw it. somebody coulda stolen my aveeno body wash bruh. lol

but thats just me. others have had no issues, you r probably fine.

im in nyc, and their fav thing to do is say delivered, and u go outside and theres no package, so u call and they insist they delivered and then it shows up the next day or 2 later lol. 1 time they didnt ring and just left my amazon package on the porch. lucky i went outside to do something and saw it. somebody coulda stolen my aveeno body wash bruh. lol

but thats just me. others have had no issues, you r probably fine.

I'm in NYC too and have no porch. Anytime I've had amazon deliver to me they buzzed my door from what I remember. I don't order from Amazon much and happened to be home that one time. But I heard that's who they tend to use. I just want to get the shoes and move on..

It's such a pain dealing with all this and you would think that by 2018 online shopping would be easier.

I'm in NYC too and have no porch. Anytime I've had amazon deliver to me they buzzed my door from what I remember. I don't order from Amazon much and happened to be home that one time. But I heard that's who they tend to use. I just want to get the shoes and move on..

It's such a pain dealing with all this and you would think that by 2018 online shopping would be easier.

most likely youll be good. i just have bad luck with them. i use amazon a ton and i find that i only get lasership if i select 1 day or next day. i just stick to regular prime 2 day shipping and i never get lasership that way.

most likely youll be good. i just have bad luck with them. i use amazon a ton and i find that i only get lasership if i select 1 day or next day. i just stick to regular prime 2 day shipping and i never get lasership that way.

I'm still worried. I've had my delivery people around here do some stupid ****. That and knowing I won't be home because of work doesn't make it any easier smh. I would stay home but I don't want to waste a day and then they don't even show up like you mentioned. **** is frustrating.

Best hope is they leave it in front of my door and I get to it in time or they show up once I get home from work which is a fat chance.

It's almost criminal not throwing red laces on these.
Can't wait for my pair. And dopea$$ pics, guys; y'all got me fiending over here.

I also live in NYC and Under Armour uses Lazership. Wasnt a bad experience except they didnt ring door bell, and just left it on the front door.

my company uses lasership for some of our same day deliveries. if I recall correctly I think they're a smaller company, hence the poorer logistics/procedures

Back
Top Bottom