Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Sports Illustrated”

Who cares about those numbers are for resellers only that never wear those shoes. You rock yours just like most of us here so thise value means not much.

So I bought 11 pairs of sneakers last month alone. I spend a lot on kicks as an adult that likes to know where his money goes and understands investments. I’m not just going to throw money away even on something I love without having a way to get most or all of my investment back. Y’all dudes hate resellers to the point that y’all don’t realize how much you invest in this hobby and lifestyle, so if s*** hits the fan or your about to loose too much you have to cut your losses.

I had damn near every color foamposite before they started dropping a million colors. I saw where things were going with them and sold all of them before the resale bottomed out. My collection is too big and shoes fall apart I’m not taking a loss

Last edited:
Straight to foot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
20181227_171621.jpg

So I bought 11 pairs of sneakers last month alone. I spend a lot on kicks as an adult that likes to know where his money goes and understands investments. I’m not just going to throw money away even on something I love without having a way to get most or all of my investment back. Y’all dudes hate resellers to the point that y’all don’t realize how much you invest in this hobby and lifestyle, so if s*** hits the fan or your about to loose too much you have to cut your losses.

I had damn near every color foamposite before they started dropping a million colors. I saw where things were going with them and sold all of them before the resale bottomed out. My collection is too big and shoes fall apart I’m not taking a loss
Good for u bro. Make ur money. We not in here for that.

Good for u bro. Make ur money. We not in here for that.

Lol I bought all those to wear and have worn most but all the pairs sitting that I don’t really feel like that have been moving on eBay and yea I can use that money to cop more kicks or A CAR.

Picked up my reserve pair at FTL today, very happy. Was about to pay and the guy asked if I wanted to use my rewards ( I almost forgot).,, so glad the guy reminded me.. $152 out the door.

I still see nothing but a cool kid bagging my groceries trying to match his publix shirt... glad they allowed rewards coupons, sheesh. Smart enough to let them fly...

Back
Top Bottom