Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

The quality of materials on the H2H was so good it’s just utter disrespect to the rest of the trash material 1s they’ve put out since then.

I was OK with most of the releases last year....but man. The 1's this year have not been good. The H2H craps on everything this year from a quality perspective. At least GR's...I don't have my TS1's in yet

I'm in. I haven't bought a 1 all year as I haven't really liked these new designs. This isn't OG, but I love the colors.

NFR’s were corny. These are just a no. On to the yellow toe’s.

now that the SB dust has settled, gym reds next up...

everybody still out on these? maybe i'll get a W this time :pimp:

Kinda mad that they put sail midsole next to white uppers, on some videos it shows a lot but will try to secure pair anyway as I don't have bred, chicagos, bred toes or black toes

Posted this in the pinned Jordan 1 thread, but it kinda got eaten up under other conversation:

Mike Rich did an early look video of these with some good close-up looks and some on-feet with black and with red laces, laced and loose, jeans and black tech fleece. It actually has me considering them now, though I'd probably still spray a coat of matte finish over the black to tone down the gloss.
1:45 to get past the advertisement section, and 8:55 for on-feet

Yes I need these, are they made in Vietnam or in China? I have only two pairs of 1s high, phantoms made in Vietnam and hyperroyals made in China and quality on Hyperroyals is crazy, they even have leather tongue tag

Posted this in the pinned Jordan 1 thread, but it kinda got eaten up under other conversation:

Mike Rich did an early look video of these with some good close-up looks and some on-feet with black and with red laces, laced and loose, jeans and black tech fleece. It actually has me considering them now, though I'd probably still spray a coat of matte finish over the black to tone down the gloss.
1:45 to get past the advertisement section, and 8:55 for on-feet

Info on matte spray. Idk why they decided on a glossy finish smh

Back
Top Bottom