Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

This is crazy I am a Foot Locker stock owner and cant even get a Jordan Retro release. I am going to write a letter to corporate and make a corporate complaint and then sell my shares. The employees at the Roosevelt Field store are rude and unfriendly and I never get any good releases from there but you see the same guys cop on every good release. Foot Locker got some explaining to do to me as I am going to escalate this until they pull a pair out of a top hat. Their stock is at 48.25 on the rise with all the Feb releases like these red toe one I guess ill have to stock x them like the 3's.

Lmaoooooooooooooo

This is crazy I am a Foot Locker stock owner and cant even get a Jordan Retro release. I am going to write a letter to corporate and make a corporate complaint and then sell my shares. The employees at the Roosevelt Field store are rude and unfriendly and I never get any good releases from there but you see the same guys cop on every good release. Foot Locker got some explaining to do to me as I am going to escalate this until they pull a pair out of a top hat. Their stock is at 48.25 on the rise with all the Feb releases like these red toe one I guess ill have to stock x them like the 3's.

This gotta be trolling of the highest order.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dude has to be trolling

I shouldn't be laughing but :rofl:

L's w/ the Footlocker & Foot Action apps for me yet again lol (not a shareholder tho). Maybe I'll hit on SNKRS tomorrow (shareholder) :lol:

I'm don't mean to laugh but this had me laughing for some reason lol

"I am going to escalate this until they pull a pair out of a top hat."

My mans after he typed that rant:

dxXkeVl.gif

24C24AA8-9503-462C-AF09-DBBA02B33541.jpeg
Everyone relax I’m nervous too but this won’t be like last weekend supposed to be plenty of these bred toes released. I’m feelin’ 2/2!

When you cop da stock do you have to get a VIP membership too? Do they have a cop over $300 in stock and get more return?

Back
Top Bottom