Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Might as well just sign up whenever you see a code, you can change the stores to the SD ones when/if they change to app.

Fair point. I'm going to assume it doesn't jack you all up if you changed to an area that's FCFS? Definitely to want to mess that all up.

Yeah I know that like I have the App and everything but I’m confused why people are putting those specific ones in here
Oh, to help those that can't travel to their local store to check in. You change your zip code in the app to the one people are posting. Choose the first store, then check in with the code and it should work. Then change it back to the store you actually want to pick up from.

Fair point. I'm going to assume it doesn't jack you all up if you changed to an area that's FCFS? Definitely to want to mess that all up.

You won't be able to change to locations that are FCFS. If your locals are still FCFS by the time the reservations close then just leave it how it is and if you happen to win in that whatever location decline the reservation.

royals.jpg bred toe.jpg

looking like the royals so let that be the judge for the difficulty on copping.

but then again this could be JB's plan, spread the shoes out more but less in each store.

I'm still on the fence I like the black toes because I have so many dominate black / red jordans ( jordans 11 bred, space jams, 13 playoffs, 4 oreos, now black cements 3) I have a extra pair of black toes because I hit on footlocker.com when waiting in line at city gear and was lucky to get an un-raffled pair being first in line. Do wish the tongue was black on the new black toes

All the local spots are currently FCFS. We'll see.

Some stores switched to app after saying FCFS for the Black Cement 3s last week. There were some pissed off people at the mall Saturday cause they thought it was still FCFS. They didn't bother to check back after Tuesday to see what the procedure was. From what I could tell, it seemed like everyone still got a pair though. Can't imagine how things would have went if those weren't plentiful.

Whatever the procedure is by Monday, be it FCFS or app, it should be set in stone. It's pretty irresponsible to make people think it's FCFS, then switch on a Wednesday or something to app.

Most places here in LA are FCFS... If that holds true, it's gone be madness out there come Saturday morning.

My VIP platinum just reset on the App I purchased two pairs of cements and the red 11s, and carolina 11s is there any way for it go back to VIP platinum do you think customer service will give me a hard time.

Back
Top Bottom