Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

lol bred toes have higher bids than black toes on stockx in my size 14. Maybe I should just go for black toes

AD3A7881-9811-4484-A384-2DE6DACC308E.jpeg
Kinda regret passing on the bred toes but at least I still have my black toes.

I didn't think these were a big deal like that. But a lot of people talked about how misleading the launch locator was on this one. To be clear, not ever release is like this. When the map looks like this, its usually a good sign but this time alll of those stores didn't get a lot of pairs.. still in all, quite a few folks said that. And someone said 1s are always somewhat limited.. I don't necessarily agree with that but OG/style 1s usually have a strong demand.

Whats really freakin bizarre is how available Gold Toe NRG 1s were in comparison to these. Joints are on stockx for like 250 while these are doing 20-30+ higher.

If stores have high volume with a map like that, people talk about it. I wasn't dying for this pair so I wasn't sweating until I realized what people were talking about and had nothing but two foot apps to rely on. Thank god for FA.. they ALWAYS bless me.

Shipped. Worst part of winning online is that 4 day wait :/

Attachments

• 0EBDAD36-475D-4DCD-B8B6-01CAC92DF047.png
    0EBDAD36-475D-4DCD-B8B6-01CAC92DF047.png
    268.2 KB · Views: 52
It’s a nice looking sneaker but I’m getting older along with the bc3 release last week being one of my favorite pairs of all time, and having the Chicago banneds and Black toes, I just can’t see myself paying 160+ just for a red toebox. But still it’s a nice looking pair of 1s and if I didn’t own any 1s I would start with those.

Back
Top Bottom