Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

It’s a valid question bro. A rookie is just asking...

I wasn’t trying to throw shade at you just joking around
But for real tho
Highly doubt anyone will return to Nike
And if they do it will never hit Nike.com
Nike will probably just hold that stock for a possible restock or send to outlets

I wasn’t trying to throw shade at you just joking around
But for real tho
Highly doubt anyone will return to Nike
And if they do it will never hit Nike.com
Nike would probably just hold that stock for a possible restock or send to outlets

It’s all good my friend. Like atdizzle stated, they may end up on other sites. Imma keep my eyes out.

It’s all good my friend. Like atdizzle stated, they may end up on other sites. Imma keep my eyes out.

Good luck man
But catching these on a restock is gonna be tough
If it’s announced it’s gonna be nearly impossible
If unannounced even harder

383281318970130442.png

You hitting the pipe also?

u telling me u guarantee that of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll those pairs, not a single one was returned for any reason at all? like every1 out there that managed to cop is a certified sneakerhead who knows these are 300+ and will go and resell if they dont want em?

there are regular people out there who scored ya know, who dont care or know about the resell game, who will return these if they dont fit right, defective, simply dont like em, etc etc. theres many reasons why they might get returned.

so unless you work for nike and know for 100% sure there are ZERO returns, youre just speculating just like the rest of us, thus its not a fact and just your opinion.

so please dont come at me asking me if im high when you yourself do not know as well. dont care how strongly you believe in your opinion. its still your opinion.

not mines, dont know where the pic came from...but what would you do if you got a pair that looks like this? honestly?

3187FD03-C5FD-4775-8AD5-A46B9028B637.jpeg

u telling me u guarantee that of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll those pairs, not a single one was returned for any reason at all? like every1 out there that managed to cop is a certified sneakerhead who knows these are 300+ and will go and resell if they dont want em?

there are regular people out there who scored ya know, who dont care or know about the resell game, who will return these if they dont fit right, defective, simply dont like em, etc etc. theres many reasons why they might get returned.

so unless you work for nike and know for 100% sure there are ZERO returns, youre just speculating just like the rest of us, thus its not a fact and just your opinion.

so please dont come at me asking me if im high when you yourself do not know as well. dont care how strongly you believe in your opinion. its still your opinion.

nah bro you're completely wrong...

the average joe wasn't able to get these shoes... you got your facts wrong

Back
Top Bottom