Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Look at how thick the red leather on the collar is! Bred is much thicker. I compared mine with Royals, they are pretty much the same.

Are those 2016 Breds?

Edit: Looking the bred toe's you have, leather looks like borderline "too thin".

Bred Toes vs 2016 Banneds

Attachments

• 12668F8B-D769-4A29-9F28-BF16C74C44B8.jpeg
    12668F8B-D769-4A29-9F28-BF16C74C44B8.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 51
Lucky13s Lucky13s to me he was always a semi humble guy, he just came up on PEARS. Mods been telling us to stop the multiples years ago tho, its because of the scammers and I understand it. I was just stating dude use to HIT and POST multiples.

Yeah I get people saying those who struck out should have tried harder, or what not but I tried man. I was at FCFS Nike at 4am only to be told at 9am before doors even open that they had no 11.5 And it was cold as hell out there. I tried on apps, called stores and even got through on the phone, but there was only one size 12 left. So, yeah I’m not trying to take away from anyone, but I’m
Salty when I see someone got 11 pairs lol.
That’s just how it goes with “limited” kicks Brodie. Trust me I feel the same way when I strike out on something I wanted. Learn from the loss tho, shadows coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom