Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Finally reserved something I wanted!

Screenshot_20180222-112021.png

Yeah I tried the link through my phone and I tried logging in and I just got a spinning wheel. Tried on my MacBook and i was able to get to the product page and check out.

Only need 1 pair. Now watch me hit on the FTL apps which I’m 0/14 on since using them lol.

would require trust. you would have to give them your shipping and payment info and they order for you from their account. but like i said....requires trust. invites/reserves are nontransferrable to other accounts.

Thanks. Thats what i thought.

PO

I checked the link on safari and it kept on saying I had no access, so I sent it to my friend. I pressed on the link from iMessage, then it took me to the nike app and it let me checkout. Really weird. Maybe that will work for some of you.

I tried this and it brings me to the size selection on the app but I cant add to cart. For anyone trying, this is usually the in app version of "you do not have access." If you have access you can buy.. if you do not you cannot.

NT Rep literally just told me to force close the app, like I hadn’t tried that already! :stoneface:

I tried this and it brings me to the size selection on the app but I cant add to cart. For anyone trying, this is usually the in app version of "you do not have access." If you have access you can buy.. if you do not you cannot.
Same thing both of mine does, I'm assuming because we don't actually have access is why we get that message.

Back
Top Bottom