Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I hope a 9 minute head start is enough to make me L free, on FTL but my size is 13 or 14.. Feeling an L on FA with a 6 minute head start.

That's interesting about the glitter. My Jordan X SB X Stecyzk's have glittering all over. I bought them DS off of eBay, with the seller being upfront about the issue. I kind of like it though, it works with the color changing green.

eh i dont even open the boxes for my older releases so i dont even know if glitter happened or not. i should take a look one of these days

just got sent a pic, gonna be clearing out 10 out of 24 pairs from one store alone, we eatin good tomorrow.

Received my early pair from Nike in under 24 hrs. Nonshattered backboard quality. Maybe closer to Breds and Royals.
7AAD938D-C573-4881-8BBA-201011DB845D.jpeg

Great looking shoe right there :nthat:

Footlockers in Hawaii are FCFS. Which would you guys recommend I go to in the AM tm? ANd what time? There’s one along the strip and one at ala Moana mall. Anyone’s from HI familiar with their allocations?

Footlockers in Hawaii are FCFS. Which would you guys recommend I go to in the AM tm? ANd what time? There’s one along the strip and one at ala Moana mall. Anyone’s from HI familiar with their allocations?

if you decide to go in the AM, i would say get there before they open. will most likely be a line if its FCFS. u dont wanna be the guy near the end of the line whos size sold out by the time u get up there.

if you decide to go in the AM, i would say get there before they open. will most likely be a line if its FCFS. u dont wanna be the guy near the end of the line whos size sold out by the time u get up there.

Yeah I was thinking of stopping by around 6am. Wifey is surprisingly willing to go line up with me. Probably cause this whole vacation was purely to relax and we don’t have any activities planned other than eating. Hoping to swoop up 2 pairs

Back
Top Bottom