Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Finally hit on one of these

34167731-206D-4DEB-A99A-E2D9963F6DFF.png

Spent the whole day refreshing and the SECOND I eat.. it goes live?? **** Nike .. always some Bs.

Size would play a factor too, I suppose. 10min head start for a size 9 is probably more difficult than a 6min head start for a size 13 or something.

Guys who got reserved on Snkrs pass, did it refresh itself or you keep refresh when it happen?

If it refresh by itself I can leave screen open next time then. Smh.

its not a theory. it's how it was explained by FTL main office.

if you have a credible source then i believe you, like i said earlier it was just what i thought was the process from what i've seen happen. did FTL main office also say if dollar spent had anything to do with hitting reservations? does spending more really help?

if you have a credible source then i believe you, like i said earlier it was just what i thought was the process from what i've seen happen. did FTL main office also say if dollar spent had anything to do with hitting reservations? does spending more really help?

i heard it helps with the footsite families....but for a fact, without a shadow of a doubt, it does not work for nike. u can spend a million in a week while ya coworker doesnt buy squat for 2 years, and he will get a reserve in his account and u get squat lol. nike need to step they ish up.

Guys who got reserved on Snkrs pass, did it refresh itself or you keep refresh when it happen?

If it refresh by itself I can leave screen open next time then. Smh.

Manually

Did you pick a store? I ain't got time for that...tapped the first thing I saw lol

Not sure what he did, but I made sure to pick NT since its closest to my job. I had to scroll down...not gonna lie, thought it would be booked since I was wasting that precious second or two. Praying to God its quiet tomorrow and I'm able to pick up

Manually

Not sure what he did, but I made sure to pick NT since its closest to my job. I had to scroll down...not gonna lie, thought it would be booked since I was wasting that precious second or two. Praying to God its quiet tomorrow and I'm able to pick up

Yea luckily for me I don't work weekends and I live literally 2 stops from Canal so picking 21m at the top works out for me.

Went in this spot Monday for raffles, says they weren't getting mens. Called Wednesday, still said they weren't getting them

I go in today off a rumor that it's gonna br a FCFS tommorow and they tell me they already did raffles the other day :smh: same **** everyday, just would've been cool since it was only 5 mins from the crib

Aye!

Did you pick a store? I ain't got time for that...tapped the first thing I saw lol

Picked the closest to my school, but every second counts since requests can be sent through a throughput system within milliseconds. Didn't crash for me this time around.

Back
Top Bottom