Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I can't believe I hit Footaction at White Marsh, I have never hit at White Marsh off of the Apps. Also it was weird, at first it said Lanham, but then it locked up and when I went back on White Marsh was the selected place!!!
Nice, I hit HoH, Towson. I'm in Perry Hall though, would have preferred White Marsh!

DWiFV_yX4AEjZ9y.jpg

this pic had me

Anyone who hits with 6/7M is definitely not from NY. I'm 10M all the time and I barely hit in NY

Do these apps not warn you when you've been upgraded from the waitlist? I was on the waitlist on one of my apps and then I suddenly got a notification that I "missed my chance" to reserve my pair, however, I never got a notification telling me that I had the opportunity?

I'm not salty, I have two pears secured, however, I found that puzzling.

so can someone tell what it means when footlocker says you didnt make the cut. does that mean that the stores you selected are all reserved, and the amount of pair they are getting is less then reservations made. so if i still show up at one of them, will i have a chance to get a pear or what? im a lil confused, this is my first time trying this at footlocker.

FL just hit me with da final blow. Waitlist turned into a L :frown:|l.

Congrats to everyone who cooked.

so can someone tell what it means when footlocker says you didnt make the cut. does that mean that the stores you selected are all reserved, and the amount of pair they are getting is less then reservations made. so if i still show up at one of them, will i have a chance to get a pear or what? im a lil confused, this is my first time trying this at footlocker.

It means it's a wrap. You need to get a confirmed reservation.

it's a "nice" way of saying you didn't win. your best bet is to head to a store early tomorrow to grab an unreserved pair, or line up shortly before the pickup deadline (3 pm) to grab leftovers that weren't picked up

All those online links....I gotta Atleast get my size! Hopefully lol but naw seriously I’m at the point like.... how can I not with all these sites.

me earlier, prob influx of users
I’m hoping so because the page doesn’t stay up long enough for a store employee to access the code tomorrow morning.Sometimes the employees only look at my ID other times they want to see that access code.

All those online links....I gotta Atleast get my size! Hopefully lol but naw seriously I’m at the point like.... how can I not with all these sites.
most of these sites get heavily botted so it's deceiving. temper your expectations.

Back
Top Bottom