Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Haven’t really been asked for id recently on pick up, I did send my boy to pick up the bc3 last weekend and the Bronx Footaction Sid ask him for id but he didn’t have mine and they accepted a picture of my license through text

I'm ready!

27973782_944716845687142_2419281998973344388_n.png

I'll be in Raleigh tomorrow so I entered through the app down there but I swear Raleigh had am awful allocation compared to what I'm use to here in the DMV... with thay being said I hope I hit for my pair at Crabtree!

You had at least 5 malls to pick from. That's decent

Also, you can change the name on the app, BUT, it depends on when the store prints the reservation sheet. if you wait til morning and they printed the night before, you`ll be screwed. It also updates 1-2 times through the night and usually revert back to another name that was on the account within the last day or so. Again, if they printed the night before, you`re good.(but you still need to make sure its updated) if you dont make sure you update it before the come in and print it out, you`ll be screwed. close the app out and upen it back up and you`ll be able to see the change, if one was made.

:wink:

How do you change the name on the account? My Foot Locker app is in my girlfriends name and I don't wanna have to drag her with me every single time.

Hey so I'm live for the Foot App Revervation Countdown: Retro 1 "Bred Toes" Let's get this W #NTFAM

That put your app reservation in as soon as they pop up is not an increase odds. I have done the 10 min head start within moments of it dropping on the app for some yeezys and didn’t win and I have waited till the last two hrs on Thursday and got a 10 min head start and won. It’s really just the odds of you being picked or not.
it does, but again, depends on your size. Also, the reservations dont always come right up depending on the system you use. Sometimes it will load up on iOS first, sometimes android first. Also, I`m in a group chat with other friends that have both android and iphone and there were times when it showed up on someones iPhone, but not on someone elses. Dont know what determines that, but its really inconsistent.

When the Levis came up, it didnt come right up on my iPhone, but was available on my android. I logged out and logged into each of my accounts and 2 of my friends account (he also hit on both of them).

Again, id believe that "odds" thing if i hadnt been winning the amount of limited releases i have. There will always be folks that dont believe........ill just keep proving it everytime i win. lol

Kicks USA just hit me with an L OH L on the in store raffle. Hmmm maybe more limited than people thought. Hopefully I hit on FTL with a 9 minute headstart. I am in NJ so I feel like all of us out here will eat pretty well.

Kicks USA just hit me with an L OH L on the in store raffle. Hmmm maybe more limited than people thought. Hopefully I hit on FTL with a 9 minute headstart. I am in NJ so I feel like all of us out here will eat pretty well.
Where in nj you from? On kicksusa instagram it said non malls are fcfs. I wonder how many pairs/what time to line up

Some are right about the reservation system, some are not. Doubt anyone will believe me anyway.............But

Its "first reservation entered, first served" with tiers (head starts) added on.....Thats it. They basically look at the available stock, give them to everyone that reserved available pairs and waitlist 2 for every single pair that was available to reserve.

Example. if there are 20 size 10s reserved, there will be 20 pending reservations and 40 people on the waitlist for a size 10. Depending on when you entered, you will be upgraded from the wait list if any of the original 20 either pass on the shoes or never confirm. It goes down the line until all pairs are confirmed.........any unconfirmed pairs will be made available first come first served.

Also

how early you enter is DIRECTLY connected to if you`re able to reserve a pair or not.

The amount you spend only matters for your VIP status. after that, its irrelevant. Once it resets to $0, you have a year to spend another $250 (or $300 for champs i believe)

How long you`ve been a member does not matter. You can make an account and spend $250 today and as long as your`re platinum by the next release and you enter right when they come up, you will win before someone who has had it for years and has spend thousands more than you. (i created an account the week before the Kaws release and got platinum the day before the reservation went up and was able to reserve a pair without even being waitlisted)

Take this however you like, but this is directly from one of the people i know that helped develop the program used to make the reservations.

It is possible to win on lower head start times...............But the chances are VERY slim depending on the availability of the shoe AND when you entered for a reservation.

Basically, if you ALWAYS enter as soon as reservations come up and ALWAYS get the 10 minute head start..........you should ALWAYS win unless the store did not have any of that size available. Thats one issue. The store employees automatically get 20% of the store stock. If they got 100, only 80 will be made available (if 20 employees want them). If they only got 10 size 10 and 10 size 11 and the employees all get size 10 and 11, the size will still be an option on the app, but there will be no stock available.

If this is true, I should def get a pair at FTL. Got on it right away and then did the random numbers thing and got my 10 min HS in less than 10 seconds lol

Had a busy day, tight about missing snkrs pass (was on it at 12). F it.

Let's get this show on the road. Good luck y'all!!!

I'm going to have to wait to see these in person, although I know they'll look good. Already wearing my Royals and Black Toes and now BC3s a lot outside of work. I'm planning to pass on these, but who knows if I see them in person.... eyeing the Katrinas for now.
Good luck to everybody that wants these, they look good.

Back
Top Bottom