Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Took me 10 min of my allotted time just to add to cart... clicked checkout and I’m back on the wait page smh

I'm not even bothering with Villa or DTLR since last week's fiasco with the BC3's. Submitted payment a bunch of times last week on both sites and my cc fraud prevention ended up calling me with a bunch of pending charges :smh:

Stock x price didn’t jump up

Just people struck out and panicked

And bought up all the 230-250 priced pairs

Just before 10am I looked and see a ton of sizes at that price but they got bought

So the higher priced ones are left

Just wait mad people don’t even have pairs in hand yet lol

It will drop back to 220-240 range

And these are a GR but people simply beastin over these joints for some reasons
Because the leather quality keeps gettin hyped up for some reason.

And the colorway is awesome.

What's your process?
Honestly I just kept going back and forth online and hitting add to cart...kept getting the message about busy or keep trying and finally got a message on footlocker taking me to my cart

I typically do ok when I can get releases myself...it’s the draw and raffles I always take L’s on...I have never won when it comes to draws or raffles... I’m 0-???

Got through on FA manually (always manual) somehow after about 30 mins. Except when I clicked submit order, the site gave me a splash page and when it refreshed it said the order was placed but no other info. CC has a hold charge but no email yet...so we will see

Anyone know how Niketown NY is looking? Need to leave work to pick my pair up so I dont wanna go when there's a ridiculous line. TIA

People really buying a GR Jordan 1 for almost 300?

ZK682Aq.gif

L on footlocker app
L on SNKRS
L at 2 local shops (one said they were getting em, got there before they opened and they said they were sold out...suspect. I saw cats with shopping bags from that store on my way to the store. How are they selling em early with the gate down? Smh) (other shop had a line of 60 deep, I wanted no parts, I’m too old for that)
L on Villa (hour+ waiting time. Still waiting)

I’ll try my luck and go to footlocker for 3PM, that worked for me last week for the BC3 so we’ll see

Back
Top Bottom